Learning Cycles For New Traders - page 26

If you can only make several thousand pips a month I think you need more filters, I noticed a lot of small loosing trades.

I use a combination of Cornflour, River, Asian hi lo, and Pabloski.

I simply call it CRAP.

I am working on a new unstopable system calles FLUSH! But I wont reveal it until everyone begs me for it!

sincerly the sparkster

Don't make me scare

Dan,

Don't make me scare again. when do you post Holy grail part 3, 4, and 5?

best regards,

I'm not going to hassle you over your discovery. I'm genuinely interested in this system of yours. But, considering its high yield of 100% PER MONTH, I am wondering if you backtested correctly. I've more than once thought I found a super system to only find that I had not considered open vs. close prices on my indicators and price bars.

Please do, divulge more on this.

Interested in your method, if I knew what it was. Until you share, I'm sure nobody will have any good input.

Don't worry. This sytem is so serious..I backtested VERY, VERY slowly, and I checked if everything's right 2 times. It took me 3 hours though.

Part 1 was when I though it was the Holy Grail. Haven't You guys out there thought that You found IT? The Holy Grail, I mean? That happend to me tons and tons of times! But this time, i'm serious! There might be a part

3, 4, and 5; but that would only happen if there is some anti-miracle on me.

droesparky:
If you can only make several thousand pips a month I think you need more filters, I noticed a lot of small loosing trades.

I use a combination of Cornflour, River, Asian hi lo, and Pabloski.

I simply call it CRAP .

I am working on a new unstopable system calles FLUSH! But I wont reveal it until everyone begs me for it!Nice Idea. Tell me if it's logical or mechanical? And when do You plan to post it? 1 month, 2 months, 3 months form today? When? I too, plan to reveal this method someday....but first...like I said...I need people to help me find an indicator to avoid flat markets that doesn't lag a lot.

sincerly the sparkster

Have a nice day!

Dan7974:
Don't worry. This sytem is so serious..I backtested VERY, VERY slowly, and I checked if everything's right 2 times. It took me 3 hours though.

here you go sweet, Damiani_volatmeter.mq4 is one of the best filters for flat market

I have change the setting you can find the orginal one here http://www.damianifx.com.br/indicators.php

awaiting part 3

Files:

Okay, I had no idea that you had already posted a bunch of threads with your other attempts at systems. Maybe you should just pick one thread and continue to post ALL your ideas and possible systems in it.

But, anyway, still interested.

MiniMe:
here you go sweet, Damiani_volatmeter.mq4 is one of the best filters for flat market

I have change the setting you can find the orginal one here http://www.damianifx.com.br/indicators.php

awaiting part 3

How is it used?

Files: