Learning Cycles For New Traders - page 24

Dan,

The question I posted earlier is legitamite... answer it and I'll ask you more questions. Eventually we'll be able to get to the bottom of what it is you're lacking to become a successful trader. I know some people are being a bit hard on you, but judging by some of your previous posts and threads... you kind of asked for it. Now come on grow some balls, don't worry about the "nay sayers" , and answer the question - it will help.

MM

pipsweak:
My holy grail: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176545

No need to go to this thread folks, pipsweak does not share anything about his system whatsoever, he merely posts some supposed results. Not good.

nicesurf:
I don' understand what you mean sir, never trade alone...

This is taken from experience. When You are short, the market cannot go down. It suffers. The market recognized You becuase You have been trading for a very long time. When You exit with a loss, the market starts going down right away. You misses the oppurtunuty. Don't worry. The other guy, who which the maket does not know, must enter trade short immediately, right after You closed the loss trade. Then, by the time the market recognized him, the 2nd trader must take his profit immediately !!!

The more lots you trade, the FASTER the market will recognize You, and nail You down. You made a trade long, the market cannot go up. The other person made a trade short. The market cannot go down. The CONSOLIDATION starts! Use all indicators! Trade the opposite of what the indicators tell You. Get ready to take profits!

So, guys the more You trade, the more experience and success You have.

If anybody wants to share his experience, you are more than welcome to.

Dan7974:
This is taken from experience. When You are short, the market cannot go down. It suffers. The market recognized You becuase You have been trading for a very long time. When You exit with a loss, the market starts going down right away. You misses the oppurtunuty. Don't worry. The other guy, who which the maket does not know, must enter trade short immediately, right after You closed the loss trade. Then, by the time the market recognized him, the 2nd trader must take his profit immediately !!!

The more lots you trade, the FASTER the market will recognize You, and nail You down. You made a trade long, the market cannot go up. The other person made a trade short. The market cannot go down. The CONSOLIDATION starts! Use all indicators! Trade the opposite of what the indicators tell You. Get ready to take profits!

So, guys the more You trade, the more experience and success You have.

If anybody wants to share his experience, you are more than welcome to.

????????????????????????????

Cheers,

Mr.Marketz:
Dan,

The question I posted earlier is legitamite... answer it and I'll ask you more questions. Eventually we'll be able to get to the bottom of what it is you're lacking to become a successful trader.

MM

Dear Mr. Marketz, I am very grateful to You for Your intention to help me. May God give You health and luck! I ask everybody to share his experience. Not using any methods or math, but ideas that are based on long-term experience on trading the market. Do not think that I am CrAzY, just being a little bit sarcastic. But the bottom line is to discover why traders are suffering losses.

wibitiens:
???????????????????????????? Cheers,

Read again carefully

Dan7974:
. Read again carefully

Dan,

I may be wrong with this, but judging from your explanation it seems that you have reached the point where you are trying to "trick" the market. I believe this is very natural, and a progression that most traders go through. I went through that phase myself... grid trading. I thought that it would be possible to completely corner the market, and "trick" it in a way where I could make money regardless of the way price moved. I was taught a very expensive lesson for attempting to beat the market. It brings to mind that old adage, " I fought the law, and the law won".

If you feel that this is where you need to be right now (attempting to out-smart the market) then I totally understand. As I said, it's a natural stage of growth for any trader... typically brought on by frustration. However, I think eventually when you realize that you don't have to "trick" the market to make a profit, you will feel a huge weight lifted of your shoulders. Till then I wish you the best of luck.

MM

Mr.Marketz:
Dan,

I may be wrong with this, but judging from your explanation it seems that you have reached the point where you are trying to "trick" the market. I believe this is very natural, and a progression that most traders go through. I went through that phase myself... grid trading. I thought that it would be possible to completely corner the market, and "trick" it in a way where I could make money regardless of the way price moved. I was taught a very expensive lesson for attempting to beat the market. It brings to mind that old adage, " I fought the law, and the law won".

If you feel that this is where you need to be right now (attempting to out-smart the market) then I totally understand. As I said, it's a natural stage of growth for any trader... typically brought on by frustration. However, I think eventually when you realize that you don't have to "trick" the market to make a profit, you will feel a huge weight lifted of your shoulders. Till then I wish you the best of luck.

MM

Thank You.

What platform?

Can anyone tell me what platform is the best?

Small spread, good on news?

It depends

I have been with several brokers. Some are crooks. Some just ok. I like IBFX because they have mini accounts and use MT4 Platform which I need for my EA's to work.

They also give you 400:1 leverage if you sign up using the right IB link and are using a decent hedging system. Good swap rates. bad news is they have a variable spread that can be a drag. The eurusd runs between 2-4 pips which is fine but the gbpusd can be outrageous during news and on market open. They have decent up time too.

Overall they have been the best as far as I am concerned.

My 2 cents