Dan7974 ? - page 8

Some useless threads were deleted ("attachment" and so on).

And I have the suggestions.

1. A lot of new people in the forex. I think it may be good to have a special section namely ... "New to Forex" for example ... or "Raw Ideas" here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

And I will move to this section all the threads with simple questions, raw ideas, unimproved/bugged EAs and so on. It will help the people who are new to forex to have their home to ask something or post ideas without any problems, and it will help all of us of course because the forum will be cleaned. Besides, as we know, people who are very new to the forex are creating some good ideas sometimes occationally

And one thread which is related to Dan may be moved to this section (he is having 4 threads now but will have just one).

I am having more than 9,000 posts because I am replying to them. So, the forum is full the questions/answers which is more related to the people who are new to forex.

And it is very difficult to understand sometimes: it is the good system started by simple question or just interesting for one person only (who is asking) and useless after 10 minutes. So, it may be moved to this section.

Because we can not ignore the members who are new to forex, or new to Metatrader, or new to system development for example.

Person may be experienced in forex but new to forex system development, or new to coding.

It may be one thread with raw ideas for example in this section. And so on. And many other threads a well.

For example when somebody attached indicators to the chart and said that he/she created the system by this action so I will have a right to move his/her thread to Raw Ideas section and this person will not be affraid to be unproffessional for example. Because Raw Ideas section will be a special section for that. Some other people may improve this "system" to be a system and once the system is not raw anymore so it may be moved to the general sections.

2. The other suggestion is to have a section for martingale/grid/hedge/money management EAs/in EAs and systems. Because there are two groups of coders/system developers: some people prefer traditional systems/EAs (one order per currency with simple money management); the other people - martingale/grid/hedge and so on and it is different style of coding and specific talking/discussion.

3. The other suggestion is to have a section for programmers here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems where programmers will speak with each other.

If the members will say yes so we may do it.

newdigital:
If the members will say yes so we may do it.

Yes!!

OH YES!!!

sdfsadfsadfasd!!!!

Regards

David

I think it is yes for "New to Forex" or "Raw Ideas" section.

Which name is the better one?

For example I am not a coder but I am not new to forex. It means that I am new to coding. So, if I coded something I may post it to Raw Ideas section. Just for example.

So, may be we will name it as 'Raw Ideas' section?

May be, the other name?

May be this name: sdfsadfsadfasd ?

Or this one:

Raw Ideas: sdfsadfsadfasd ?

Let's start with this section first because it is long way to clean the forum from everything to this Raw Ideas section. Because we have more than 10% of the threads which are related to this section. So, it will be necessary to find them, merge, move, rename and so on. Because I don't want for this Raw Ideas section to be a very big one so I will merge some threads. This section should be very usefull for the people who are new to forex/coding/developemnt so it will take a time (weeks).

-----------------------------------

As to martingale/grid/hedge/money management section so I need an advice: i know 5th_element thread and V1V2 thread. But we have many other threads. So, if members are familiar with this martingale/grid/hedge/money management subject please post the link of the threads to be moved to our future martingale/grid/hedge/money management section.

As to programmers section so it should be named. I have no idea how to name this future section. But it should be a section for programmers and by programers. We are having many threads already where one coder is talking with the other coder and it is very useful for other coders as well. So, this section will not be empty from the beginning.

New to Forex

+1

Yes . great idea

hello Newdigital,

Yes very good idea to be set up...

newdigital:

For example I am not a coder but I am not new to forex. It means that I am new to coding. So, if I coded something I may post it to Raw Ideas section. Just for example.

May be, the other name?

Or this one:

We need name of this section.

If "New to Forex" so some members will not post to this section. Because there are a lot of people who are not new to forex and just asking some question.

If "Raw Ideas" so members (who are new to forex) may ignore this section.

We need good name.

newdigital:
We need name of this section.

If "New to Forex" so some members will not post to this section. Because there are a lot of people who are not new to forex and just asking some question.

If "Raw Ideas" so members (who are new to forex) may ignore this section.

We need good name.

both names are good, maybe create two sections, and you can move threads to those sections if they were in the wrong place

would it help if you assign a modorator (senior friend) to help you in some sections, like for porgramming, one of the smart guys whos known for helping others ?

newdigital:

May be, the other name?

Or this one:

Muakakakkaa...thats a good 1. kakakaka... Let use both Raw Idea and New to forex. So, if anybody wanted to contribute, they may just need to add asdfasdfsdfasdf!!!! on the sub thread. So, people who dont like dan will avoid anything starting with asdfsgdsfgdsfgdsfdf!!!!! Cheers

Regards

David

newdigital:

May be, the other name?

Or this one:

Let's start with this section first because it is long way to clean the forum from everything to this Raw Ideas section. Because we have more than 10% of the threads which are related to this section. So, it will be necessary to find them, merge, move, rename and so on. Because I don't want for this Raw Ideas section to be a very big one so I will merge some threads. This section should be very usefull for the people who are new to forex/coding/developemnt so it will take a time (weeks).

As to martingale/grid/hedge/money management section so I need an advice: i know 5th_element thread and V1V2 thread. But we have many other threads. So, if members are familiar with this martingale/grid/hedge/money management subject please post the link of the threads to be moved to our future martingale/grid/hedge/money management section.

As to programmers section so it should be named. I have no idea how to name this future section. But it should be a section for programmers and by programers. We are having many threads already where one coder is talking with the other coder and it is very useful for other coders as well. So, this section will not be empty from the beginning.

I will start searching for the links with

martingale/grid/hedge/money management section and post them in one post maybe other members could help

Other section for the code maybe name it as MT4 code Base or programming

and programmers can help by gathering thos links and post them as well