Hi, i'm new here

Hi guys.

I'm new here. Will anybody please point me torwards a direction I could go to, for a decent method? Or indicator? An indicator would be nice. Thanks.

John.

John27:
Hi guys.

I'm new here. Will anybody please point me torwards a direction I could go to, for a decent method? Or indicator? An indicator would be nice. Thanks.

John.

Stay away from Dan7974 threads, they are useless

look for Newdigital threads there lots of info in there

Family Guy:
Stay away from Dan7974 threads, they are useless look for Newdigital threads there lots of info in there

I bet that they could be the one person.

Family Guy:
Newdigital threads there lots of info in there

Newdigitial is the administrator of this forum. So... he knows a lot.

John27:
Hi guys.

John.

Welcome to the best forum where you will find the best admin and lot of great coders and traders who like to help you...

You just need to spend some time in this market and test some systems from this forum what suits for you

For example one of the system can works for you but not for me bacause dont suits for me

So you just need to surf the forum and try to find what suits for you.

Have the best

leutzuro:
Welcome to the best forum where you will find the best admin and lot of great coders and traders who like to help you...

You just need to spend some time in this market and test some systems from this forum what suits for you

For example one of the system can works for you but not for me bacause dont suits for me

So you just need to surf the forum and try to find what suits for you.

Have the best

Thank you.