Something More Secure !

hi people

as i like to improve every day with templates and combining i reached to a place wich was interesting for my self maybe not for everybody in this forum there are many killer members its nice to talk get advise or share something i was allways trying careful with real account on forex but i belive that testing strategies is only posible on real account ok now i combined dolly with waddah attar indicators and the ravi fiher indc, i started getting good resaults on real account i gained much more pips than dolly and less loss also so i want to show this combine and let you people tell me about it well the interested members so here is the thing

1. every 500$ 1 mini lot .

2. we look for currencies that got d1 ravi fisher signal (which is almost same as colored wss moving avrages)+ waddah attar explosion confirming .

3. after knowing which currency, we look at h4 barchart if h4 macd is same signal as daily then we wait for h1 macd signal to become opposite which means shapping a support or resistence then we put stop order after the s/r + spread + 2, stop loss under the s/r + spread + 2, we get out when macd signal finishes( or waddah attar explosion )signal becomes opposite again then we put another stop order incase of daily still confirming

4. the stomach 5 3 3 indicator with the 21 moving avrage on top of it helps us better recognizethe S/R

there is no take profit line this seems counting high probabilty so i did try letting it without tp line and it quite wokrs .

there is no such a difference to dolly ,dolly is base on macd but the thing was macd is great but not always it does what it says but waddah attar indicator somehow repairs it , that macd gives buy signal but not allways continues the signal with waddah we could get better resault which is already based on macd also so ,

okey lets see if any one likes it then i explain more .

Files:

it seems interesting would you please explaining bout the details..pics should be very helpfull

cheers

boom

hey wazzup dude atleast 1 reply

man the truth is i believe if you wana gain pips you got to do something with higher timeframes if good trading system with good confirmation of longer term works well , i think DIN version 3.0 system combined by members with the help of H4 and and D1 could be a killer system , imagine you' r reading a paper from too near to your eyes its hard to guess the next sentence but if you look from abit higher you would have some idea of what is totally going on even if you have such a power tools i belive you need a higher timeframe too.im still working and testing and checking im not sure my self i need some help to do that

Other than using all these new fancy indicators, the approach to trading is to work from the higher TF and work down if you want a good confirmation. Welcome back to the basics....

lol

et_phonehome_2:
Other than using all these new fancy indicators, the approach to trading is to work from the higher TF and work down if you want a good confirmation. Welcome back to the basics....

you remind me of my brother dude this is what he allways says

okey all

i said before i need somehelp to doit but this picture is just one expalme which i used din 3 template i think you get what confirmation i mean look at the mtf macd d1 and h4 !