RandyCandles - Information - page 48

Cmartin/Brunite~

Whatever works for you is best. Our goal is to make money and we seem to be doing pretty well. I don't mean to offend anyone with my comments~it's all good. Regarding Steinitz method: It's interesting to read about it but it seems like it's the same problem day after day. Wouldn't we all like to have a Robot to make money for us. Probably won't happen anytime soon. I find trading our method here to be both enjoyable and profitable.

Vegas:
Just looks like me as well.....My wife must have sent you the photo...

Yeah....she got it from MY wife....

Ok, doing demo trading now... Just entered a gbpchf long at 2.4424 after 9 pip spread. SMA breached by price after a long downrun, so I'm hoping for a retrace north since the D-Line has just now been breached.... gettin my feet wet on Randy Candy....

G/Chf:

Long @ 2.4424

S/L: 2.4384 (40 pips & below SMA 25)

T/P: 2.4472 (48 pips up to the daily HI)

EDIT: Stopped out for +5 pips

Not bad for a goofed entry from the H1, when I was thinkin M15...lol

U/Jpy:

Short @ 118.90 after SMA breach

S/L: 119.10 (20 pips & above SMA 25)

T/P: 118.66 (24 pips down to 50% Spud Fibo)

EDIT: Stopped out -20 pips

Shoulda been a +10 pip gainer, but went to bed with TP/SL set,

TP was too aggressive for the Asian session me thinks.

E/Jpy:

Short @ 163.02 following good RC Zorro

S/L: 163.42 (40 pips & above SMA 25)

T/P: 162.44 (58 pips @ 50% Spud Fibo)

EDIT: Stopped out -40 pips

This trade was an easy winner had I chose the first fibo

level @ 162.72 for my TP instead of the WAY too aggressive 50% mark.

Sloppy trade mgmt robbed me of good pips on all three of these trades.

Another tough day at the office...yawn

Files:
1tl2_2.gif  30 kb

Royal Bank Of SummitFx

Hi Summitfx,

Would it be possible to post a chart with the lines drawn on it to show where you made your trades today.

Thanks Master Banker.....That's B for Banker.....

summitfx:
Another tough day at the office...yawn

Summitfx:

I think your preference for Rad's nice smooth indicators is well-taken.

I am wondering if there might be a bit of inadvertent confusion around your posts, however, since:

(1) I think you are now using a BLUE 25 SMA, and a couple of weeks ago it was BROWN ... but the original RC charts always used a YELLOW 25 SMA ... and

(2) Recently, I notice you hardly ever seem to mark your point of entry or of exit on the charts you post. My guess is you feel they're pretty self-explanatory.

But complete newbies coming from the "Randycandles" info are then trying to "tune in" to what you are doing, and are seeing different color SMA lines, and not any markings for in/out, etc..

I think they may not be able to "see" why you are liking the results you are getting with Rad's indicators and may be having trouble relating to the charts you are posting.

If nothing else, if you care to once in awhile at least mark your entry / exit points, I think that would make your conclusions more easy to grasp.

Just a thought for your consideration.

Thanks,

Alpha

One Minute Chart

I'm noticing that during the busy sessions with eur/jpy the one minute chart gives some amazing signals. You can get in and out even before the 5 min has even thought about changing directions.

Files:
ej5.gif  21 kb

Theres another one

And another one for a very quick 8 pips....

Files:
ej6.gif  11 kb

I marked a couple bars with red arrows on this chart.

I notice the bars extend past the heiken ashi But the heiken is red and the following move is up, are they still considered alert bars?

Files:
2_1.gif  28 kb

Yes

According to Randy of randy candles yes an alert bar can be any color

droesparky:
I marked a couple bars with red arrows on this chart. I notice the bars extend past the heiken ashi But the heiken is red and the following move is up, are they still considered alert bars?

droesparky:
I marked a couple bars with red arrows on this chart. I notice the bars extend past the heiken ashi But the heiken is red and the following move is up, are they still considered alert bars?

Randy's original text states that ALERT candles can be any color combo (green bar/red HA, black bar, red HA, green bar/white HA, black bar, white HA). From what I can see on Randy's charts, the green/red combo is a chili pepper and the red/black combo is the hanging Zorro which he said were the best. But no matter which color combo the ALERT candle is, Randy's text says ALL ALERTS MUST have a stem above AND below the HA.