RandyCandles - Information - page 26

camisa:
radatats: you have pointed some trades at the 1st bar of 4hCCI indicator, that indicator is useless to point reversals on a 5m chart because it only turns much later repainting all the last bars it could be used only to trade with the trend

Why can't you just use it to determine the longer term trend, if trading the 5m? That is what he might be doing and we should not assume otherwise until we know his rules. Thanks!

cmartin371:
Why can't you just use it to determine the longer term trend, if trading the 5m? That is what he might be doing and we should not assume otherwise until we know his rules. Thanks!

that's what I said, it only serves to trade WITH the trend

but he has some trades where he enters the trade based on the exact bar where 4hCCI changes coulour and that is impossible in live trading, only in backtest after 4HCCI has closed in the 4H candle. A 4H candle takes 48 5 minutes candles to close...

My first and last trade for a slow Monday...Almost perfect setup. See you at the Asian open. I got in at the smaller white candle and then boom it exploded to +1 mm

Files:
1tl_11.gif  33 kb

Radatats,

Thanks for your input to this method. Thanks also to Summit for his continuing contributions to keeping this thread going.

To think........this method got it's start back with the beginning of the Steinitz thread!........kinda ironic when you think about it!

summitfx:
Why focus on the 4hour trend if you are trading a 5min chart. I could give a ratsass about the 4 hour when scalping

AGAIN, that's what I was saying!

Why focus on the 4hour trend if you are trading a 5min chart. I could give a hoot about the 4 hour when scalping

camisa:
that's what I said, it only serves to trade WITH the trend but he has some trades where he enters the trade based on the exact bar where 4hCCI changes coulour and that is impossible in live trading, only in backtest after 4HCCI has closed in the 4H candle. A 4H candle takes 48 5 minutes candles to close...

Ladies & Gents, Work it, work it ,work it.... Come on, read the posts and have some patience....

Files:
eurjpy.gif  134 kb

I have NEVER asked anyone to pay attention to the 4hr CCI have I????

My tools are mine and I will share them as I see fit. If you have better, why are you looking here?

This is a fast moving system and this is my first week testing it.

Oooh F**ckinf Rah, this sytem rocks....

Godbless you SummitFX, that was an awesome trade and you deserve every bit of it... Give me a while to get my bearings and I will be alll over this on every setup I can find....

radatats:
I have NEVER asked anyone to pay attention to the 4hr CCI have I????

My tools are mine and I will share them as I see fit. If you have better, why are you looking here?

This is a fast moving system and this is my first week testing it.

Oooh F**ckinf Rah, this sytem rocks....

and I make the remarks I want! if you don't care about 4hCCI why do you have it on chart? cause it looks nice?

if that system rocks so much please post statement of your real account trades taken... if not, just another lyar claiming "I made n pips" everyday