RandyCandles - Information - page 69

maybe these two were also on page 39!

Files:
euryen11.gif  24 kb

well over a 100 pip move in 30 minutes. another 9osc cross while under the yellow sma. and there we go : )

Files:
euryen12.gif  18 kb

tight bollinger band means big explosion! look at how long it was tight for. that just says get ready. i hope everyone is learning and doing well! i hope i'm not overloading with pictures!!

Files:
euryen13.gif  14 kb

subsequent retracement!

Files:
euryen14gif.gif  18 kb

and the rest of the play went like this:

Files:

Raverstyletim:
well over a 100 pip move in 30 minutes. another 9osc cross while under the yellow sma. and there we go : )

I see on your chart that there were some up candles, stoch pointing upwards, etc., how do you determine its not going to go upwards though I know the trend is down overall? Do you look at the 5MIN TF?

before the 200 pip move ifyou look at the 5 min it was crossing down 5 minutes before it took on the 1min chart. and like all the pictures i've posted, if it crosses up, and the candle was above the the yellow sma, we're golden. stochs sometimes, i mean i'm on 1 minute. not gonna look perfect all the time.but yeah, check 5 min and make sure you're in the right direction.

tch, you coulda also applied a 200 sma, or t3(whatever mas you like) and see the overall picture.

first retracement of US open. and now it looks like setup for continued trend, no?

Files:
euryen15.gif  22 kb

and look at that! at least a few pips there. see my stoch? pointing down, but its going up.

Files:
euryen16.gif  22 kb