Rsi Ea - page 6

gtudor:
I have some problems with RSI Trader 2!

I set to buy above 55.

I set to sell below 45.

But I do not how to set these parameters.

In expert settings are: long Below

In expert settings are: short above

can you help me?

In the first picture you can see more clearly what I mean!

Gtudor, the original was using RSI oversold for buys and RSI overbought for sells which is not always working well anyway changed this version to match your settings. One reminder if you use RSI close it will close your orders if RSI is greater than the longCloseabove or less the longClosebelow.

Btw thanks for your forward testing.

Files:

mrtools:
Gtudor, the original was using RSI oversold for buys and RSI overbought for sells which is not always working well anyway changed this version to match your settings. One reminder if you use RSI close it will close your orders if RSI is greater than the longCloseabove or less the longClosebelow. Btw thanks for your forward testing.

Thank you very much !

The Original RSI EA is working well for me, thanks heaps!

Would it be difficult to put some code in there that would increase the lot size as the account increases instead of having to manually increase the lots size after each profit? I have tried to do it, but I am flying blind as I have NFI about coding.

EventHorizon:
The Original RSI EA is working well for me, thanks heaps! Would it be difficult to put some code in there that would increase the lot size as the account increases instead of having to manually increase the lots size after each profit? I have tried to do it, but I am flying blind as I have NFI about coding.

EventHorizon, could you please post the version your using, want to make sure I work on the right one.

mrtools:
EventHorizon, could you please post the version your using, want to make sure I work on the right one.

I am using Rsi trader2. Thanks heaps.

Bill.

EventHorizon:
I am using Rsi trader2. Thanks heaps. Bill.

Bill just increase MaximumRisk your lotsize will increase depending on your MaximumRisk setting.

Oh. Cool. I will do some backtesting to get it right. Thanks.

mrtools:
Bill just increase MaximumRisk your lotsize will increase depending on your MaximumRisk setting.

Just tested with MaximumRisk number from 1 up to 1000. No matter what I put in there it makes no trades at all. Not sure how to use it.

EventHorizon:
Just tested with MaximumRisk number from 1 up to 1000. No matter what I put in there it makes no trades at all. Not sure how to use it.

EventHorizon

This is a test with simple default settings of rsi trader 2. As you can see it is trading. Check the journals and experts tab of your terminal for eventual errors written out there

Files:
rsi_trader.gif  47 kb

I have been trading the RSI for four months live with success. I just cant get the MaximumRisk to work.