Rsi Ea - page 11

Ad Bollinger to Rsi Trader2 ea

Hi!

Is there anybody that can ad bollingerband tp to the Rsi Trader2 ea I found here on the forum?

Close buy order if price closes above the upper line of BB, but only if the order is in profit.

Close sell order if price closes below the lower line of BB, but only if the order is in profit.

Put an extern option to change the period of bb and true or false to use the BB tp.

Extern option how many candles that have to be over or under the BB lines to execute the tp.

//Thomas

Files:
rsi_trader2.mq4  14 kb

OneandOnly666:
Hi!

Is there anybody that can ad bollingerband tp to the Rsi Trader2 ea I found here on the forum?

Close buy order if price closes above the upper line of BB, but only if the order is in profit.

Close sell order if price closes below the lower line of BB, but only if the order is in profit.

Put an extern option to change the period of bb and true or false to use the BB tp.

Extern option how many candles that have to be over or under the BB lines to execute the tp.

//Thomas

Nevermind! Managed to do it myself...

tampa:
Rsi power maximum EA

not working showing this in experts

2014.08.07 20:13:34.533 RSI Power Maximum GBPUSD,M15: uninit reason 5

adak1730:
not working showing this in experts 2014.08.07 20:13:34.533 RSI Power Maximum GBPUSD,M15: uninit reason 5

adak1730

Uninit reason 5 simply means that parameters have been changed by user. That is not an error

PS: a version compatible with new metatrader 4 compiler wise (no compiler warnings any more) : rsi_power_maximum_nmc.mq4

Files:

Hi.

I want an RSI EA that will trigger orders differently. For example, you can set the RSI EA to make a short order when the RSI gets to 70, But I want it to make a short order not when it passes up into the 70, but on its way down after it goes above the 70. So it would need to recognize when the rsi is descending down through the price level and put the short on. The "RSI Power maximum" has the option to sell between certain levels while descending, but can't seem to get it to work. And also it only has one setting for take profit, not one longs and one for shorts. I wonder the RSI EA can be programed for this as it is an excellent EA.

BTW, is ther any instructions for the "RSI Power maximum"

The Reason I want to sell when the rsi if descending (and opposite for buys), is that if you have it set to take a short position at say, rsi 70, then the price almost always keeps going up, sometimes way up, giving a large drawdown or even margin call. If it is set to make the sell when coming DOWN through the 70 rsi, in most cases it has made its run and you should end up with no, or little draw-down.

Thanks.

EventHorizon:
Hi.

I want an RSI EA that will trigger orders differently. For example, you can set the RSI EA to make a short order when the RSI gets to 70, But I want it to make a short order not when it passes up into the 70, but on its way down after it goes above the 70. So it would need to recognize when the rsi is descending down through the price level and put the short on. The "RSI Power maximum" has the option to sell between certain levels while descending, but can't seem to get it to work. And also it only has one setting for take profit, not one longs and one for shorts. I wonder the RSI EA can be programed for this as it is an excellent EA.

BTW, is ther any instructions for the "RSI Power maximum"

The Reason I want to sell when the rsi if descending (and opposite for buys), is that if you have it set to take a short position at say, rsi 70, then the price almost always keeps going up, sometimes way up, giving a large drawdown or even margin call. If it is set to make the sell when coming DOWN through the 70 rsi, in most cases it has made its run and you should end up with no, or little draw-down.

Thanks.

EventHorizon

which exact version of the EA are you using?

mladen:
EventHorizon which exact version of the EA are you using?

Hi,

I am using version 2.03

Thanks for your reply.

Hi.

I have been testing the RSI trader2.04, and would like to know what is difference the between 2.03 and 2.04?

(I could be wrong) but I feel that the 2.04 version needs adjusting. below are my observations:

RSI hit 70 (RSI is amendable) upon candle closes buy trade triggers. (works FINE, and same applies to all sell trades)

Stop loss and take profit are amendable and works FINE.

However once the EA takes profit, it automatically triggers another trades going in the same direction, (which is it should not do). ideally we once the profit has been taken we want the EA to reset and look for a new opportunity.

The martin gale concept, i had the setting on 0.01 lot:

the first trade which triggered started with 0.01 lot, and lost, the second trade triggered automatically with 0.10 and lost, the third trade was triggered again with 0.10? (which i think is a bug that need fixing) Ideally we want the option of martin gale to be manual.

regards

Tiger

Hi. I am using a nano-mt4 account at Alpari Russia (Trade with Alpari - Named "Forex Company of the Year" in 2012), and I can't get the EA to work. Live chat said the account was not ECN and instant execution. I have set it to non ECN account but still no go. It is a cent account.

I am using version 2.03.

Has anyone got any ideas? Thanks.

OK. I usually have the max risk set at 0.04 for a normal account. I set it to 0.004 and it worked. Except i think the trade is a bit big. Think I should have set it to 0.0004. That is add 00 becasue it is a cent account.