Rsi Ea - page 4

eldenir:
Very good

already put here to test.

Wonderful, the best site for Expert.

You can add a manager? Put the percentage of risk, and Expert automatically calculate the size batch?

Alright, there you go. Updated 1.1 with MM

1. you can enter risk values

2. Option to trade micro lots depending on risk size

3. on screen info..

-guyver

Files:

Guyver:

3. on screen info..

-guyver

Wonderful!

I will test more, anything I say.

very good!

Thanks

eldenir:
Wonderful!

I will test more, anything I say.

very good!

Thanks

Hello, I have another suggestion, to get even better.

1) if an order is not close in 2 hours after opening. The t / p or close this order goes to a pip

2) Allow the expert to open more than one order (two buy or 2 sell ) since the difference between it exceeds 15 pips. When this happens the lot of the second order is equal to half of the order that is already open.

eldenir:
Hello, I have another suggestion, to get even better.

1) if an order is not close in 2 hours after opening. The t / p or close this order goes to a pip

2) Allow the expert to open more than one order (two buy or 2 sell ) since the difference between it exceeds 15 pips. When this happens the lot of the second order is equal to half of the order that is already open.

I do not want to be boring.

can someone help me.

Thank you very much

Guyver:

3. on screen info..

-guyver

Guyver

Thank you for your help.

you could give me one more help configuring the RSI EA?

latest modifications

1) if you have a buy signal, gives another buy signal will only be allowed to (have a difference of at least 15 pips) give the order opens with a value equal to half the lot that is open.

2) Have at EA the ability to set schedule for opening and closing

3) If an order does not arrive to the T / P after 2hours, your t / p must be modified to a pip.

Regards

Eldenir

eldenir:
Guyver

Thank you for your help.

you could give me one more help configuring the RSI EA?

latest modifications

1) if you have a buy signal, gives another buy signal will only be allowed to (have a difference of at least 15 pips) give the order opens with a value equal to half the lot that is open.

2) Have at EA the ability to set schedule for opening and closing

3) If an order does not arrive to the T / P after 2hours, your t / p must be modified to a pip.

Regards

Eldenir

Eldenir,

The ea is already been too much changed from original i believe it is working now and I did the not working to working & with some modification you asked . I can't promise i will be doing these modifications . I suggest you either hire someone to make the custom mods you want ( no i can't be hired) or better yet joined the elite section here i believe forex-tsd have great programmers there. I will see if i can do these but no promises.

-guyver

Guyver:
Eldenir,

The ea is already been too much changed from original i believe it is working now and I did the not working to working & with some modification you asked . I can't promise i will be doing these modifications . I suggest you either hire someone to make the custom mods you want ( no i can't be hired) or better yet joined the elite section here i believe forex-tsd have great programmers there. I will see if i can do these but no promises.

-guyver

Thank you very much

hi can share source please it will be help

Guyver sorry to bother, is this rsi set to open? if not possible can you post one that is

Eldiablo54:
Guyver sorry to bother, is this rsi set to open? if not possible can you post one that is

What does it mean "rsi set to open", is the first time I hear that