Multiple pairs in strategytester?

I'm developing an EA with hedge-possibilites. But it seems to me that strategytester is not able to handla multiple pairs, only the pair that's selected for testing. Is this true? I know I've seen other backtests with hedging, how did you guys solve this?

To only use forwardtesting's gonna take a while :-S

I have just been through exactly the same thing. You are right, it is not possible, it is a limitation of MT4. I have thought of a dodgy hack way around it... not the most accurate, but it is better than no backtesting. I haven't actually done it yet, just thought of it. Forward test, but in the init function of the forward test, look back at past bars and trade them not with OrderSend, but just by saving the info in variables. Then when you "close" the trade, print the results to a file. Like I said, it is a bit dodgy, but should give you an indication of if your system is any good.

If you hear of another work around, I would love to know about it. Also, pls post the results, I am interested in hedging systems. In fact, if it's not too much to ask, can you describe it.