Not Another Squiggly Line Please!

I like it when I come across slightly unusual indicators or creative indicators or even standard ones that do not conform to the standard squiggly line format. I think they add a different aesthetic sensibility to the presentation.

For that reason I'd like to start this thread devoted to indicators which aren't only about the drawing of a standard squiggly line, oscillator, histogram, colored candle/bar, default symbol signal, or trendline. Let's have some leeway so its okay to show those which have them but there should be another kind of formatting that makes them slightly different.

Here are some example indicators of what I have in mind:

Like your idea. Anything interesting and not in the norm is cool to see. I really like the average daily range indicator you posted. How do you use the room up and room down parameters to your advantage?

None of these indicators are mine, but are some I've run into on MT4 forums. I thought I'd encourage people to collect them here in this thread.

Most of the ones I put in the first post are actually suggested additions to the Dolly system which itself is a different looking setup from most.

The Daily Range Calculator actually goes by another name, TSR something or other, but it wasn't very descriptive and I was liable to forget what it did and thereby not use it so I changed the name to something I found easier to interpret. I'm not sure what the room up and down is used for exactly, I don't use it, but without looking at it to check the code I presume it uses past range data to project where likely exhaustion points are and how close current price action is to those projected boundaries.

Here's another common one also called b-clock:

Files: