3layerRBY Trading - page 3

newt:
this system is only tested on pound yen?

Can be used for any pair but I like to trade pair G/J

Could you put the template and indicators in a zip file?

bhale:
Could you put the template and indicators in a zip file?

Hi Bhale,

Attached file is indi & template for this strategy..make sure use TF 4hrs..

Any member have some idea & suggestion to improve this system are welcome..

Files:
3layerrby4h.zip  26 kb

Sundowner:
Thanks for sharing your trading method.

If it's not too much trouble, please take a look at the attached chart and tell me how you traded the area inside the rectangle.

Did you take the trade when the blue area crossed into the yellow area on the 18th and stay with it? I'm unsure what your method called for here for entry and exit.

Thanks, interesting method.

sundowner

Because of this reason I'm using TF 4hrs..when market in trend sideway it become difficult to decide position if using TF 1hr..

I was revised this method for more effective trading. I add 1 more MA layer (darkorchid color) to filter & identify main trend on the chart. I also use support & resistant as well as Band 100 deviation 2.

Second window, I put 2 indicators (Stoch histogram 100,3,3 & rsi filter 10). Function these indicators to entry & close the position. When stoch histogram & rsi filter shows different direction then we close previous position even in negative pips for stop lose or take profit if our OP in positive pips. Normally when stoch & rsi shows different direction with each other it indicate market in flat condition. Therefore for securing don't trade when this condition occurred.

I use timeframes 15 minutes & this template can apply any your favorite pair. Take a look & give your comment after trying it.

OT

onetarmizi:
I was revised this method for more effective trading. I add 1 more MA layer (darkorchid color) to filter & identify main trend on the chart. I also use support & resistant as well as Band 100 deviation 2.

Second window, I put 2 indicators (Stoch histogram 100,3,3 & rsi filter 10). Function these indicators to entry & close the position. When stoch histogram & rsi filter shows different direction then we close previous position even in negative pips for stop lose or take profit if our OP in positive pips. Normally when stoch & rsi shows different direction with each other it indicate market in flat condition. Therefore for securing don't trade when this condition occurred.

I use timeframes 15 minutes & this template can apply any your favorite pair. Take a look & give your comment after trying it.

OT

Looks great!

You have really put alot of time and effort into this!

Would it be at all possible to put the indis and template into a zip file?

My computer is older and will not recognize rar files and it is so old it will not even allow me to download winrar!

Thank you

hi

nice set up

Rick you can use the latest winzip to open rar files

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
nice set up

Rick you can use the latest winzip to open rar files

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

My computer won't allow me to download the latest version of winzip...I keep getting errors

RickW00716:
Looks great!

You have really put alot of time and effort into this!

Would it be at all possible to put the indis and template into a zip file?

My computer is older and will not recognize rar files and it is so old it will not even allow me to download winrar!

Thank you

You can download indicators & template one by one. Hope this can help you.

Just to update trading based on this strategy on yesterday for GU.

G. luck & have a nice weekend.

Files:
gu_11july.gif  53 kb