3layerRBY Trading - page 2

gOdFeLLa:
I believe, there are 2 more indicators that are required. the first is (T_S_R)-Daily Range Display#2.ex4 and the second one is SHI_SilverTrendSig.ex4 By the way, thanks onetarmizi for sharing...

my update template & indi here..

Files:

Ive seen fractals on charts before, someone tell me how to interpet them please.

What significance do they have in your system onetarmizi?

droesparky:
Ive seen fractals on charts before, someone tell me how to interpet them please. What significance do they have in your system onetarmizi?

I'm using fractals on my system to alert me when price go different direction..

when fractal appear I will stand by to close my position but I don't immediately close it. I will hold and see > since the candle can't enter the yellow layer or it can enter but not successful and go back to previous trend I still hold my position to get more pips. Else I will close if price really go to reverse direction.

One more thing I prefer to set the TP rather than see the fractals..if my TP (usually I set 40pips) is achieved so I don't need to see fractals anymore and take another opportunity if candle start to enter yellow layer and perform strongly to out the yellow layer.

some help please onetarmizi

Thanks for sharing your trading method.

If it's not too much trouble, please take a look at the attached chart and tell me how you traded the area inside the rectangle.

Did you take the trade when the blue area crossed into the yellow area on the 18th and stay with it? I'm unsure what your method called for here for entry and exit.

Thanks, interesting method.

sundowner

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  31 kb

Hi sundowner,

Take a look my figure chart below you can understand how this strategy work.Happy trading day.

you also can enter sell position when longer bear candle (after fractal appear in above) start to enter in yellow layer.

3layerRBY mean 3 layer Red Blue Yellow that I was create from myself idea to easy see the market trend.

Files:
18may.jpg  108 kb

Thanks

Hi onetarmizi,

Thanks for your detailed reply. I will study your chart for entry and exit.

Continued success

sundowner

I forgot to mention about sdx time zone data 28 must change follow to spread pips current pair is using.

For pair g/j or my current template was set 8 pips at sdx 28 because I use for that pair.

I was improve my strategy with changing TF 4hrs..

buy or sell when candle start to enter yellow layer and will hold the position until candle cannot breakout the hishest line 'resistant' or 'support' barry..

if two or three candle TF 4hrs cannot breakout resistant or support barry at the highest uptrend or lowest downtrend I will close my position and wait to open new entry when candle enter back to yellow layer in reverse trend from previous. Also using the VQ indi to get early confirmation.

Last week for pair G/J almost 400++ pips if follow the rule.

Files:
gj3layer.jpg  262 kb

this system is only tested on pound yen?