Multi EA - page 6

matrixebiz:
MoneyManagement=0

???

I don't have this in my parameters.

matrixebiz:
Well so far its closed about 10 trades all at 2-10 pip loss. What am I doing wrong? Here are my settings;

MoneyManagement=0

Lots=0.01000000

MaximumRisk=0.05000000

DecreaseFactor=6.00000000

MinLot=0.01000000

Slippage=2

TrailingStop=6.00000000

UseHourTrade=0

FromHourTrade=0

ToHourTrade=24

Try the version in post 35, So far i have one trade executed in the green.

keep lossing...

seems... not very good.

i feel something is wrong... i already stopped.

Files:
image00000.jpg  27 kb

Same on my test account. Only loosing trades so far. I think this baby is placing the orders the wrong way around.

It buys, when it should sell and vice versa.

Please take a look at the coding. As it is, do not trade with this EA on live account. Something is fundemantally wrong.

Thanks

nubika

???

I have the same bad result

only losses

some help plz

Hi, thanks for your great EA!

But when trying to backtest it, I got CPU overloaded, freezing my PC... After investigating your EA, I found out that CalcBSI has been recalculated each tick. Since this function uses only candles (Close[x], Time[x]), I should adapt the code calling CalcBSI:

if (OTFTime != iTime(Symbol(),0,1))

{

CalcBSI();

OTFTime = iTime(Symbol(),0,1);

}

This has made 500 times faster backtesting, giving quicker results.

Jeff

BALAISE:
I have the same bad result

only losses

some help plz

Yesterday was an holidays day trading. Wait the market to move and see if the EA will react differently.

fxtrader625:
Hi, thanks for your great EA!

But when trying to backtest it, I got CPU overloaded, freezing my PC... After investigating your EA, I found out that CalcBSI has been recalculated each tick. Since this function uses only candles (Close[x], Time[x]), I should adapt the code calling CalcBSI:

if (OTFTime != iTime(Symbol(),0,1))

{

CalcBSI();

OTFTime = iTime(Symbol(),0,1);

}

This has made 500 times faster backtesting, giving quicker results.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, i look at this asap.

Is there any information on the settings in the EA? I'm not a coder but I would like the option of changing the value of the indicator. Can someone put a setting in for that or show me how to change it in the code please?

jarcrocker:
Is there any information on the settings in the EA? I'm not a coder but I would like the option of changing the value of the indicator. Can someone put a setting in for that or show me how to change it in the code please?

The author of this EA have the key for do this. I'm not sure to do myself.