OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 17

this has 1 star. i am not going to read it anymore.

jjk2:

Maybe you are working with this scammer to knock this thread?

EL

Files:

jjk2:

The 1 star was given by a scammer we exposed.Any this also reflects on your intelligence of message board reading

The scammer was promoting Steinitz

El Cid

Files:

Hi el cid,

I have downloaded your templates and indicators and were just going through them, a recompilation of oilfxprogbpbreakoutv2 740 to 810 cet gives a couple of errors i noticed.

Anyway, i also do not get the red arrows as i see in our charts. Would you be kind enough to be able to do a full compilation of your system and post it up for us?

Would be good to update and put enerything up on the first post so people can easily download the files

Here is a 1m on vt trader

Take a look at today, i have it set up as a 10 pip stop 7 to 10 pip target, lots of winners today. el cid give me a pm i would like to get in you skype chat

Files:

Hi

Here are templates and indicators

Set the ma system to 36 /75 75/120 lwma

Use waddah attar explosion

Set a breakout value before entry on shorts or longs

OILFXPRO

Hi folks

I am now using an expert advisor on 1 min charts on oil.It is working profitably for me because the expert advisor ...enters the trade and then the trade is managed manually depending on time of day,related positions ,profit target for day etc.Once I reach my profit target I am out

These are the indicators I am using oilfxpro rsioma,lwma 36,75 and 120 and rsi 14 plus ma crossover signal

Traders can trade it manually by setting the above three moving averages and rsi 14 plus m/ crossover signal.Inplace of the rsioma indicator indicator ,use the waddar attar explosion .

The OILFXPRO intraday support and resistance indicator is useful for currencies but not good for oil

Attached is image of D T S S

In next post are indicators and templates

OILFXPRO

oilprofx,

Have you tried the microtrading the 1 minute chart method?

It uses BB, 3EMA, MACD, & RSI.

The rules are 3EMA passes thru middle of BB, RSI is 50 or greater, and MACD crosses up for a long. Short is just the opposite. Just discovered the method a few days and in the process of testing on crude oil futures.

this is a tried and true scalping method, works great on any active futures market. not sure about the forex as each pair has very different tendencies.

lcfxtrader:
oilprofx,

Have you tried the microtrading the 1 minute chart method?

It uses BB, 3EMA, MACD, & RSI.

The rules are 3EMA passes thru middle of BB, RSI is 50 or greater, and MACD crosses up for a long. Short is just the opposite. Just discovered the method a few days and in the process of testing on crude oil futures.

It looks very good on oil

I just trade breakout system at present ....but this one looks good on futures.The spread and illiquidity with bucket shops will kill this system

OILFXPRO

Files:
oil_scalper.jpg  110 kb