A poll deciding which method is the best. - page 5

MiniMe:
Lavan,

Simple yet effective, pls start a thread so more poeple can know about it

Good work

Thank you Minime,

Where would you start a new thread though?

Lavon:
Thank you Minime, Where would you start a new thread though?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

on the above link you will see a big icon called new thread, that the one

I think I know....

I think Lavon is meaning this....

He uses M30 Chart.

14 Simple Moving Average

PSAR Step=0.02, Max=0.20

No Stop-loss

Take Profit = 10-15 Pips

Here is an example which I think EVERYBODY will understand...

Also, Levon, what would You do at the trade #3 ?

What if it goes againts You forever? I mean...for 5 years? With -10,000 Pips?

I am really wondering about this...So, lavon, 80 lots for each trade? Cool.

Files:
lavon_trade.gif  29 kb

Thank Lavon you brought back DAN to live.

DAN I hope you for once, you start testing and then comment.

In forex there are points which are called support and resistance which the market likes to touch, also there is a nice dead gentleman called Fibonacci which gave some number in which the price like to take a rest at these point, and there are round numbers which brokers , hedge funds and banks fall in love, so forever does not exist in forex

with the good mm you can handle the price to go 200 pips against you and come back

Thank You MiniMe....that really helped...also I don't know what You are talking about when You told me to test...really...You don't make sense......You posted, and You don't even know how this method works.....so what are You saying?I'll asy the same thing if You want....MINIME, DON'T POST ANYMORE IF YOU DO NOT BACKTEST AND FORWARDTEST LAVON'S METHOD!

I am just reapeating what You said, except I paraphrased it...I am here to learn, and You are bugging me....I don't want to be mean, but please don't do that to people...It messes up their learnings, and hope to be successful.

MiniMe:

In forex there are points which are called support and resistance which the market likes to touch, also there is a nice dead gentleman called Fibonacci which gave some number in which the price like to take a rest at these point, and there are round numbers which brokers , hedge funds and banks fall in love, so forever does not exist in forex

with the good mm you can handle the price to go 200 pips against you and come back

because I was writing to what You said, I just missed out on a (1 trade every 5 days), and I would have just won.

Thanks

MiniMe:

Dan7974:
because I was writing to what You said, I just missed out on a (1 trade every 5 days), and I would have just won. Thanks

I sorry for your trade, now I know your trading

The reason I am bugging you, is because the way you post your threads

Once you claim to find the Holy Grail, next time you ask for help then you challenged everybody here and claim their system does not work.

If you need help, people will help you, but looking back at the threads you created in less than a week, each one tells different story.

Now you got the message I will leave in peace

I understood that nothing is the holy grail. There is NO holy grail.

MiniMe:
I sorry for your trade, now I know your trading

The reason I am bugging you, is because the way you post your threads

Once you claim to find the Holy Grail, next time you ask for help then you challenged everybody here and claim their system does not work.

If you need help, people will help you, but looking back at the threads you created in less than a week, each one tells different story.

Now you got the message I will leave in peace

The reason why I chose this style is because it suits my personality, Im pregnant and have 4 children and my partner is currently studying doing a degree in Business Management, but we are surviving and doing fine. I love trading no matter if I lose or win, but there is one thing I wont let control me is FEAR. And yes Minime you are right.... Dan you will get there, I used to get married to the charts believe it or not, LOL, but I've learnt alot.... I will post my trade results for today after...

Thank you for everyones support....

God Bless