A poll deciding which method is the best. - page 10

Hello Dan7974,

I'm very interesting too.

Michel

Dan7974:
First, I did NOT give up my new method. I have tested it again and again for years and years on a chart. Also, I have tested it for 3 weeks on live so far. I have gotten $2,300 from a $1,000 account.

Again, I will ONLY post this method for free if someone can just give me an indicator that would avoid flat markets ranging at 20-25 pips.

Also, when you raise your leverage, don't you get more lots to trade. For example 500:1 Leverage, how much lots would that be? And does the leverage effect how much dollars a pip it's going to be?

Thanks,

Dan.

there's no such indicator..

it comes with experience to avoid such markets

System will be posted Tomorrow

I am so excited.

Good Job Dan!!!

Thank's Dan7974

CatFX50 is the best!

Go to My thread. My System is posted.

Check Manual Trading Systems, " The Nature System "

And so is Settings : Stochastic : 2,2,1.

Get $4,000 on micro lot on M1 Chart.

Dan7974:
First, I did NOT give up my new method. I have tested it again and again for years and years on a chart. Also, I have tested it for 3 weeks on live so far. I have gotten $2,300 from a $1,000 account.

Again, I will ONLY post this method for free if someone can just give me an indicator that would avoid flat markets ranging at 20-25 pips.

Also, when you raise your leverage, don't you get more lots to trade. For example 500:1 Leverage, how much lots would that be? And does the leverage effect how much dollars a pip it's going to be?

Thanks,

Dan.

The number of lots that you can use depends on the amount of money that you have in your account, simple as that. If you are using a mini account and you have 500 $, you can use about 7 lots at once, but that is pushing it, because of the risk of margin call. Open two accounts, one for $ in your pocket, and the other to increase the number of lots that you can trade with.