All Whipsaw indicators - page 2

MiniMe:
LoL I am not a fan, I just know this one works.

Personaly I use trend lines, volumes, fib levels and bolinger bands, the very basic tools nothing fancy.

I love to test things and see how they work but I don't use them on a live account, only when demo testing or if I had to test an EA in a live account

Minime , can you explain damiani, whatever you know will be helpful.

1. and also who has this indicator averybody talking about Dam Voltmeter New Digital Filter for Linuxuser ?

2. reterning to whipsaw detection;

interesting: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=30109

and What about that Dam Voltmeter Bar? ____

MiniMi, if you get that, i will especially 4 you translate original Barishpolts Channels indicatorless trading technic

fxbs:
and What about that Dam Voltmeter Bar? ____ MiniMi, if you get that, i will especially 4 you translate original Barishpolts Channels indicatorless trading technic

I think you mean the Damiani volatmeterits in the above post, maybe misspelling from my side or from another member side

Ah sorry now I got what you want, I am sorry I am not good in coding. But there is a lot of good programmers here who will reply to your post on the other thread.

Sorry mate, I wish I was able to help

help

hello i need some help . ididnt want to open a new thread for it.

i have a problem with two indicators. they only show a small timeframe on my chart and i didnt find the way how the can show more datas.

the indicators are "flat trend macd" and "lwpr in colour" . I attached two images to see what i mean.

I have enough datas so this should not be the reason for it.

thanks for help.

lodol

Files:
flat.gif  20 kb
lswpr.gif  26 kb

try 2 increase "counted bars" or "history" in indic. settings

--------------

thanks fxbs

i tried but it doesent work no idea why this indicator not show more bars!!!!!

regards

lodol

Here is somthing I came across on another thread.

I just started trying it out so I can't advise to much on it, but maybe somone else here has used it more and can give more details.

Files:
frama.doc  549 kb

Other Pairs ?

MiniMe:
Above the Lime, its an active market

Below the FireBrick is a flat market

You can play with the setting to filter the market movement to make it more sensetaive or less sensetive

Each currency pair would have its own setting, for GBP/US it's 10,60,1.4

What about the other pairs, MiniMe ?

What is the best setting for GBP/JPY, and else ?

BTW, thanks for the setting of GBP/USD.

Regards

IIN

lodol2:

hi, could you post the indicator on the 1rst chart with multiple little cyan and blue arrows?