Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 8

my setting

ryanklefas:
I tested those featuers quite extensively so I don't think it is a bug. First of all, make sure that Swiss Army is enabled to manage those currencies. Second, Those features are considered as ACTIONS and require a CONDITION, as well as ORDER TYPE. Send me a complete list of your settings, or settings file, so I can give you a recommendation on what needs to be changed.

Thanks for your reply.

Here I attach my setting file...

I need to make Swiss EA put SL and TP automatically when I open a new position.

Thanks once again

Files:

demam_emas:
Thanks for your reply.

Here I attach my setting file...

I need to make Swiss EA put SL and TP automatically when I open a new position.

Thanks once again

The attached set should set an SL and TP immediately after an order is open.

I noticed that you had other conditions enabled and other management settings; I got rid of those because they may have conflicted with what you were trying to do. One copy of Swiss Army may not be able to do everything that you want, in which case it would be necessary to have multiple instances of it running, each with different settings.

Files:
sl_and_tp.set  2 kb

thx

ryanklefas:
The attached set should set an SL and TP immediately after an order is open. I noticed that you had other conditions enabled and other management settings; I got rid of those because they may have conflicted with what you were trying to do. One copy of Swiss Army may not be able to do everything that you want, in which case it would be necessary to have multiple instances of it running, each with different settings.

thanks!

I'm trying it now

edit:

Still not place SL and TP automatically.

It place SL and TP only when it moves certain pips from open price...

demam_emas:

Still not place SL and TP automatically.

It place SL and TP only when it moves certain pips from open price...

It will only place the TP and SL in relation to where the price currently is. I may make it use the order open price in another version, because it is kind of weird otherwise.

ok

ryanklefas:
It will only place the TP and SL in relation to where the price currently is. I may make it use the order open price in another version, because it is kind of weird otherwise.

Yup, I placed your setting to GBPUSD, opened a position, and nothing happen.

Kinda weird .

Hope next release will be OK for me.

Meanwhile, I will place my TP and SL manually.

Thanks for your great effort for this EA

Awesome

Hi Ryan,

I was just about to post that your EA could not do what I wanted, reading your last couple of post I now realise that one needs to run multiple swiss EA's with different settings in order to be able to acomplish certain tasks and conditions. Guys this EA is a bit complex, one needs to study it properly to be able to use it effectively.

In short this Swiss EA of yours is such an excellent excellent tool, and of course Ryan, you ROCK!

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

hi ryan

thank you for this great expert

i want to know some thing plz

1- in condition profit

*if i put max pip profit 50 point

and i have 2 orders opend when it will closed

it will closed when the total profit of both trades 50 point

or when any one reach to 50 point

2-when i chose in type of order

*buy stop true - buy limit true- buy true

that mean i tell the expert when the profit i chose close this tree types of orders . is that correct

3- could you ex plan to me plz who i can use the stop mangment

*breakevent at ( what the job of this choice)

*breakevent slid( what the job of this choice)

*only trial profit( what the job of this choice)

4- in modyfy order how i can use this options and whats job

*take profit ( if i pout 30 is that mean any trades will opend will set tp 30 pip)

*stop lose ( if i pout 20 is that mean any trades will opend will set sl 30 pip)

*remove tp ( what's mean and how i use )

*remove sl (what's mean and how i use)

5- in identy setting

*symble_ specific ( what's job and what i supose to do true or false)

*magic num_specific (what's job and what i supose to do true or false)

*magic numbe ( i see you put 99999999 what's supose to do let it as it is or not)

*selective scan ( wh's job and what's supose to do true or false )

in last i want to thank you again about this great expert

ah_elewely:

1- in condition profit

*if i put max pip profit 50 point

and i have 2 orders opend when it will closed

it will closed when the total profit of both trades 50 point

or when any one reach to 50 point

The CONDITIONS/ACTIONS/ORDER TYPES section of the EA works collectively. When all your orders add up to 50.

ah_elewely:

2-when i chose in type of order

*buy stop true - buy limit true- buy true

that mean i tell the expert when the profit i chose close this tree types of orders . is that correct

Yes

ah_elewely:

3- could you ex plan to me plz who i can use the stop mangment

*breakevent at ( what the job of this choice)

*breakevent slid( what the job of this choice)

*only trial profit( what the job of this choice)

BreakevenAt is the number of pips profit where an individual order will have its stoploss set to breakeven.

BreakevenSlide moves the breakeven point up or down by the specified pips

Only trail profit makes the trailing stop only activate on profitable orders.

ah_elewely:

4- in modyfy order how i can use this options and whats job

*take profit ( if i pout 30 is that mean any trades will opend will set tp 30 pip)

*stop lose ( if i pout 20 is that mean any trades will opend will set sl 30 pip)

*remove tp ( what's mean and how i use )

*remove sl (what's mean and how i use)

The TP and SL features will add SLs and TPs to orders at the CURRENT price. The Remove SL and TP features remove the SLs and TPs.

ah_elewely:

5- in identy setting

*symble_ specific ( what's job and what i supose to do true or false)

*magic num_specific (what's job and what i supose to do true or false)

*magic numbe ( i see you put 99999999 what's supose to do let it as it is or not)

*selective scan ( wh's job and what's supose to do true or false )

in last i want to thank you again about this great expert

All the identity settings specifiy what orders the EA can manage; it will print on the screen what it is managing. Ignore Selective Scan, that is an advanced setting that probably no one will ever need.

Also make sure to check out the accompanying PDF which has descriptions for most features.

I have a question, I have read all the info on this expert

If I am running one expert on 15 curriencies say X, and I run Swiss Army EA on one chart in the terminal (GBP/USD for movement) and use in Your Expert a 15 point trail stop as option. Expert X has already stop loss built in and Take Profit as part of that expert

Will your expert manage any open trades that occur on Expert X (15 point trail that I want) for each currency when a trade is executed on Expert X.

What I want is a 15 PIP trail on every currency that is open on Expert X.

Thanks!

ryanklefas:
The CONDITIONS/ACTIONS/ORDER TYPES section of the EA works collectively. When all your orders add up to 50.

Yes

BreakevenAt is the number of pips profit where an individual order will have its stoploss set to breakeven.

BreakevenSlide moves the breakeven point up or down by the specified pips

Only trail profit makes the trailing stop only activate on profitable orders.

The TP and SL features will add SLs and TPs to orders at the CURRENT price. The Remove SL and TP features remove the SLs and TPs.

All the identity settings specifiy what orders the EA can manage; it will print on the screen what it is managing. Ignore Selective Scan, that is an advanced setting that probably no one will ever need.

Also make sure to check out the accompanying PDF which has descriptions for most features.

mr ryan

realy thank you very much

but i want i question plz

if i have a one order active and 3 pending order and i put manual

tp in all orders

the 1 st order tp 30 and 2nd tp 35 and 3rd tp 60 and 4th tp 80

and i want if any order met the target close all open order and delete all pending orders

how i can put it