Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 14

Just wondering when 1.52 is being released and if it includes any new features?

manage all entry order with hedging lot

Hi Ryan,

I have a good concept to manage the loss trade. Look at this file.

Could Your EA do this hedging concept? Could you give me the setting , please?

Files:

Confirmation please if this is correct for me to change:

Scenario;

If I want EA to control all orders, set SL, TS and remove TP & SL from showing;

Symbol_Specific=false

Immediate_Activation=true

SetStoploss=true

RemoveTakeProfit=true

RemoveStoploss=true

Stoploss=35

Allow_All_Types=true

TrailingStop=14

OnlyTrailProfits=true

Thanks

Hi would there be a ea for the above hedging strategy? would love to backtest if there is one.

matrixebiz:
Just wondering when 1.52 is being released and if it includes any new features?

As the Duke Nukem fellas like to say...

"When it's done"

matrixebiz:
Confirmation please if this is correct for me to change:

Scenario;

If I want EA to control all orders, set SL, TS and remove TP & SL from showing;

Symbol_Specific=false

Immediate_Activation=true

SetStoploss=true

RemoveTakeProfit=true

RemoveStoploss=true

Stoploss=35

Allow_All_Types=true

TrailingStop=14

OnlyTrailProfits=true

Thanks

All settings are correct, EXCEPT you can't place a trailing stop and a stoploss of 35 while at the same time removing stoplosses. So get rid of the removing stoploss part: RemoveStoploss=false

khusha7765:
Hi Ryan,

I have a good concept to manage the loss trade. Look at this file.

Could Your EA do this hedging concept? Could you give me the setting , please?

No, this is a strategy. I like keeping Swiss Army as "dumb" as possible so it does not feature any strategies like the one you have mentioned. However, I have recently created an EA for a very similar one as you posted, but was shafted for payment on it. So, I may or may not post that EA up.

ryanklefas:
All settings are correct, EXCEPT you can't place a trailing stop and a stoploss of 35 while at the same time removing stoplosses. So get rid of the removing stoploss part: RemoveStoploss=false

Oh, ok, I thought RemoveStoploss just removes it from being displayed? then your EA manages SL internally. So for your TS to work the order SL needs to be displayed on the order to keep track of? I was thinking that your EA would just handle everything internally. So what does RemoveStoploss actually do?

Thanks

matrixebiz:
Oh, ok, I thought RemoveStoploss just removes it from being displayed? then your EA manages SL internally. So for your TS to work the order SL needs to be displayed on the order to keep track of? I was thinking that your EA would just handle everything internally. So what does RemoveStoploss actually do? Thanks

No stoplosses or takeprofits are handled internally. RemoveStoploss does exactly what it sounds like; it removes a stoploss from an order (ie: the order will not have a stoploss).

ryanklefas:
No stoplosses or takeprofits are handled internally. RemoveStoploss does exactly what it sounds like; it removes a stoploss from an order (ie: the order will not have a stoploss).

Ok, thanks. I thought it was like a Stealth SL feature.