Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 7

New version 1.5 is now available.

I reworked the manner that it uses conditions/actions. All previous versions required the user to select at least one condition and at least one action. This version requires at least one condition, one action, and one order type (or all, which is an option too). Doing this may confuse a few people at first, but I think you will like it because it gives you much more say in what the EA can manage and how it should behave.

ryanklefas:
New version 1.5 is now available. I reworked the manner that it uses conditions/actions. All previous versions required the user to select at least one condition and at least one action. This version requires at least one condition, one action, and one order type (or all, which is an option too). Doing this may confuse a few people at first, but I think you will like it because it gives you much more say in what the EA can manage and how it should behave.

thanks.. let's see how it works on monday

Ryan,

Thanks for your work on this. BTW, can you PM me your email address, I've been trying to send you messages through TSD the last few days, and I keep getting errors. Very frustrating.

Thanks again for your work on the Swiss Army EA, I will start testing it based on our previous disscusions.

MM

Something a little bit wrong?

Hi All,

The new EA seems to be working great at the moment Nice work on the EA ryanklefas.

I have only come accross one little problem and not sure if it effects the ea or. If you look at the following image and have a look at GBPCHF I think you will see what I mean.

Keep up the good work

Basza

Files:
image3.jpg  34 kb

basza:
Hi All,

The new EA seems to be working great at the moment Nice work on the EA ryanklefas.

I have only come accross one little problem and not sure if it effects the ea or. If you look at the following image and have a look at GBPCHF I think you will see what I mean.

Keep up the good work

Basza

No comment because I have no clue.

ryanklefas:

No problem. I will keep an eye on it and see what happens and will inform you if it is having an effect.

Basza

ryanklefas:

Ryan, come out and say what you really think!

You're generous and up-front.

Great!

Good Job Ryan, been waiting for this for the past couple of days.

I'll be testing it ASAP.

Thanks

A bug?

Hello,

Swiss EA 1.5 can't create TP n SL when I open a new position

extern int TakeProfit=0; // TakeProfit is set X pips from current price

extern int Stoploss=0; // Stoploss is set X pips from current price

I set my EA to this:

and my trades look like this:

This EA supposed to place TP and SL, right?

Am i missing something?

Help please

demam_emas:
Hello,

Swiss EA 1.5 can't create TP n SL when I open a new position

extern int TakeProfit=0; // TakeProfit is set X pips from current price

extern int Stoploss=0; // Stoploss is set X pips from current price

I set my EA to this:

and my trades look like this:

This EA supposed to place TP and SL, right?

Am i missing something?

Help please

I tested those featuers quite extensively so I don't think it is a bug. First of all, make sure that Swiss Army is enabled to manage those currencies. Second, Those features are considered as ACTIONS and require a CONDITION, as well as ORDER TYPE.

Send me a complete list of your settings, or settings file, so I can give you a recommendation on what needs to be changed.