Super HERO group

Hi guys, I like the idea of trading ,near support and resistance, with the help of bunch of SUPERHERO indicators!

I have 4 superheros indicator that help my to make a trade

HERE IS THE SUPERHEROS

-I use fibo pivot, to find zone of short or long trade

-MEGATREND, to find the direction of the trade

-FX SNIPER ERGODIC CCI to make nice entry and confirmed the trade

-WADDAH ATTAR EXPLOSION nice for entry, and exit,

I would like to have your opinions on this, I have never trade it live, sorry for my English I'm from quebec

Files:
sh.gif  40 kb

Looks like a bunch of friggin messy clutter to me. You don't need all of that junk to trade. Learn price action and forget about the distracting pretty colors and lines.

haha super heroes..... haha giving them a "cool" name doesnt make them anymore effective. i agree with lemmy, too many colours, too many made up indicators (theyre all using the same data so why would one be better than the next)

Though somewhat harshly expressed, the previous two posters are correct, all that stuff is just junk.

don't be discouraged, Jimprice,

system absolutely have right to exist; all indis by itself proven good, set can be changed and developed in the process

set entry/exit rules, go back on history put by/sel /stop/tp signals(according to your system rules) and see how it does

then try it in demo and see how it performs in live trading

again, Jimprice, don't be upset of rude criticism (be a superhero [well, you start first to call funny names])

manual

I have trace it

it is a bit confusing though.

Most of the hedge fund managers that I have spoken with only use 1 or 2 indicators max... They focus on price levels and keep it very simple. I think retail traders "over-shop" the market with too much info sometimes... I use 2 ma's and a price channel. I don't think I could watch everything on your chart, lol... but then again, every trader is different... Happy trading mate...

well thanks for the tips

thanks guys for the tips like you comment about hedge fund who use use only 2 indicator , and price level..

Well Jim nice efford. Do what ever you think wise. Come on guys constructive comments