100 pip EA - forward testing

Hi Every one,

I found this EA a while ago and only recently started to forward test it.

Has anybody used this in testing or live account? The demo results sofar look great but as with anything, this maybe short lived. I will just let it run and post results again for evryone.

Is there someway of improving the settings or perhaps somebody has already worked on this in the past. Please post results or settings.

Appreciate your help.

Files:
100_pips.htm  23 kb
100_pips.mq4  5 kb

Just for information:

100 pips EA:

- 100 pips EA thread with many versions, improvements and ideas.

schuette:
Hi Every one,

Has anybody used this in testing or live account? The demo results sofar look great but as with anything, this maybe short lived. I will just let it run and post results again for evryone.

Is there someway of improving the settings or perhaps somebody has already worked on this in the past. Please post results or settings.

Appreciate your help.

WOW !!! Is that real? So nice

Thanks for pointing out Schuette.

Cheers,

schuette:
Hi Every one,

Appreciate your help.

Hi ...

What TF are you test at that result ? what pair ??

regards

promo01

wibitiens:
WOW !!! Is that real? So nice

Thanks for pointing out Schuette.

Cheers,

Results are on demo account and I also wonder what would happen with live a/c !!

promo01:
Hi ...

What TF are you test at that result ? what pair ??

regards

promo01

TF= M5 and pairs are listed on statement ie- EUR/USD GBP/USD USDCHF USD/JPY

Seem to be good EA

Hey guys I have been running this on Apari MT for only 6 days on EUR/USD only and using $5,000 as initial deposit its up by $1320.00 as of today 5/4/07..... No negative trades all 4 trades were profit.

If this works half as good on a live account, I'm in.

Need to forward test it further to confirm of course , but so far it's

Lol!

Well, I've tested the EA in differents TF's for the majors and earch one has the best TF to take more profit...

It's a good EA and in the tests it aways aquired good pips, but anyone have courage to use it, or use the signal in a live account???

Well... anyone tried in a live acc??

pippimp:
Hey guys I have been running this on Apari MT for only 6 days on EUR/USD only and using $5,000 as initial deposit its up by $1320.00 as of today 5/4/07..... No negative trades all 4 trades were profit.

If this works half as good on a live account, I'm in.

Need to forward test it further to confirm of course , but so far it's

If you take a look at post #2 from newdigital, he mentions a thread where there are more settings etc. Check it out also.

Sofar my test results are:

30apr - 03may

profit factor: 826 expected payoff: 217

MDD: 0.05% total net profit: $5663 with a $10000 deposit

Caution: Watch your floating P/L. This EA stays in trade until profit reached - is your a/c big enough if the market goes against you?

I would try other settings using the modified versions of this EA also.

Have fun !