Golden Section indiсators? - page 4

FxCba:
This seems to be just a circular Fib, the use is the same as normal fib.

I've downloaded V3 and V2 version, I'll pay special attention to V2, see attached pics same chart with both versions

I am using V3.2 I find it better because when you turn on other fib options it gives you different numbers in angles. This is the best indicator I've ever come across around... Combine with other technical factors this is gold.

doubleR85:
Yes, the alert I don't know how to put up a screen shot sorry. For example when the zigzag cannot find the low and the high to draw from it makes an annoying alert message!

No alerts here, I plotted at EU, EJ, GU and AU and is OK

only got an error with EU and V2 version and I solved setting "arc" and "fan" to false, but on others pairs it works fine

FxCba:
No alerts here, I plotted at EU, EJ, GU and AU and is OK only got an error with EU and V2 version and I solved setting "arc" and "fan" to false, but on others pairs it works fine

I don't like the angles in V2. V3 gives me more options in terms of fib angles. If you check out V3 and turn on pitch fork option it's quite different from V2. I just need someone to take out that annoying alert.

Here's the example when the arc and the fan does not draw properly it makes this annoying alert continuously. Please help!

Thanks!

golden_section_v3.2.mq4

Fan - may be it:

@The point for construction of a fan to be too far, try to use smaller value for FiboFanMediana2@

poruchik:
Fan - may be it: @The point for construction of a fan to be too far, try to use smaller value for FiboFanMediana2@

You have any suggestions of how to do that?

View -languages-russian

screenshot message your alerts

poruchik:
View -languages-russian screenshot message your alerts

I don't understand?

Golden section use alert on russian language

Do you have in MT russian language?

poruchik:
Golden section use alert on russian language Do you have in MT russian language?

No, I don't! All the best coders must be Russians lol!