New indicators - feedback requested: - page 3

Nice work, Bluto.

The combination of Price Velocity (momentum?) indicators and the MTF price direction indicator facilitate high probability trades. Congrats!

WOW Very easy to read

As always Bluto, excellent

Simplicity is the key

With your indicators, my first impressions are, woowww i would jump here.

Nothing complicated, no hard rules to understand.

Trading is good in that way, the morning you launch your paltforms, you see the indics and you act or you wait ...

Simple life of traders

Can't wait to test it.

Very very nice,

Sincerely,

Rod

Nice, clean, comprehendable at a glance. Very intuitive arrangement.

Very nice indicators, Bluto. Easy to read. I especially like the Velocity indicator. Thanks for all you do.

Carol

Thanks for the feedback, questions and input folks. I've been doing some live manual trading of small lots with the indicators this week and they've worked out really well. On the hard right edge, the MTF throttle bars really come in handy in suggesting where price might be going. It's still early, but I can see specific MTF blocks of color patterns that seem to have a reliable preemptive correlation to unfolding price action. I'm moving on to the EA phase now.

Bluto

As expected from you they seem to be excellent indicators. I like the Price-Velocity and Price-Compass ones. One can easily do manual trading by using only these two indicators. But they look like lagging indicators like MACD. I will appreciate your comments. Where can I get these indicators?

With regards,

gupta_pramod:
Bluto

As expected from you they seem to be excellent indicators. I like the Price-Velocity and Price-Compass ones. One can easily do manual trading by using only these two indicators. But they look like lagging indicators like MACD. I will appreciate your comments. Where can I get these indicators?

With regards,

Gupta - I haven't benchmarked them against MACD or the other usual indicators. I suppose there will always be some degree of lag with these things but it doesn't seem to be of any consequence at this point. I know this much...I have nothing left in my toolbox or sack o' tricks I can think of

that will make them track price any more closely.

The indicators will be part of the EA system.

well done bluto, you've built indicators to exactly how I trade.. MTF momentum, inertia, vector is how I worded things.. I have yet to find the exact pairings of indicators. I'm looking forward to the indicators simply becuase it allows me to get rid of a mess of charts as well and bring it all down to one. Again well done, I look forward to testing them out.

DGV