New indicators - feedback requested: - page 4

Looks pretty good bluto! I can't wait to try them out!

Bluto,

Wow!

Looks good. I could have definitely made some pips with those signals!

I especially like the way that the indicators compliment each other. As I uncovered each new bar, they worked nicely to help filter out false signals in the MTF Throttle bars. I also like the degrees of color and the way the gold signaled the dead water.

Well done. I was putting together my own set of complimentary indicators but this is better than what I have come up with.

Are the pivots part of the package? If so; any chance to show weekly as well as daily pivots?

I would love to test this out.

Awesome!

Hey Bluto!

Keep up the good work and looking forward to use your indicators to try!

How long will it take you to give us the indicator or what? Can't wait....

Nice combo indi bluto if I can give a suggestion 240 ,60 is the direction 30 ,15 is the trade 5 min bar is the enty and exit , so the volatility ,momentum direction , then the cycle can be obtain . Like to try the indi ,is all the par is adjustable ,coz the last one dont . cheers

NY168:
Hey Bluto!

Keep up the good work and looking forward to use your indicators to try!

How long will it take you to give us the indicator or what? Can't wait....

That's the kind of statement that'll make one less willing to share. He'll get it to us when he's good and ready.

bluto, what do the gold and light green and light red indicate in the throttle indicator?

BluePearl:
bluto, what do the gold and light green and light red indicate in the throttle indicator?

Light red means slowing momentum/velocity in a downtrend. Light green means slowing momentum/velocity in an uptrend. Gold indicates a choppy ranging period.

Very nice!

I enjoyed looking/testing the "Blutonian throtle" and looking forward to these as well ..Very...very impressive Bluto....keep up the great work.

Very nice, beautiful!

Better than manga!

Rather awesome, better artwork than a manga film!

Brilliant work!