Did it ever happen to you guys?

I opened an account in FXDD.Unfortunately it hurts me twice.

The first time was 27/02/2007. It did not send daily confirmation in that period. I received 3,4days latter and found it contained 2 closed lots I never made! First I checked my computer. no virus, no backdoor. I complained to the company. However, the company showed me a picture from their database said the closed lots were made from my IP! How it could be? As it was 3 or 4 days before, I can not be so sure. So I let it go.

Unbelievablly, it happened again today!!!! I sat whole day in front of my computer this time. I am very very sure it was not me! And computer is fine, no virus. First, It was opened at 9:50 market time and closed at 10:00 during this time I had no recored of any trade. I just found it at the trade history! Second, I never make a trade of 0.4 lot as I usually open a 0.2 or 0.3 lot. I am still complaining and I don't know what's the excuse this time.

Did this ever happened to you guys? What did you do to fight your rights?

fortunemaker:
I opened an account in FXDD.Unfortunately it hurts me twice.

The first time was 27/02/2007. It did not send daily confirmation in that period. I received 3,4days latter and found it contained 2 closed lots I never made! First I checked my computer. no virus, no backdoor. I complained to the company. However, the company showed me a picture from their database said the closed lots were made from my IP! How it could be? As it was 3 or 4 days before, I can not be so sure. So I let it go.

Unbelievablly, it happened again today!!!! I sat whole day in front of my computer this time. I am very very sure it was not me! And computer is fine, no virus. First, It was opened at 9:50 market time and closed at 10:00 during this time I had no recored of any trade. I just found it at the trade history! Second, I never make a trade of 0.4 lot as I usually open a 0.2 or 0.3 lot. I am still complaining and I don't know what's the excuse this time.

Did this ever happened to you guys? What did you do to fight your rights?

It does not make sense, it could be a hacker act, to be on the safe side format your computer and have a decent antivirus and firewall, Then change your password ( don't change it before the format) use that PC for trading only, and don't let anyone else use it.

if FXDD shows you that the trade came from your IP that means the trade came for sure from your computer, if a hacker entered your computer and place a trade he will have to open the MT4 through your computer, and you should notice slow down in your network connection. Do the steps above and I hope your problem will be solved

Close your account with them, and transfer your balance to another broker. Why it's happening is not as important as that it is happening. This is no time to solve a mystery... your funds are in danger. Close the account ASAP.

Thanks for all the suggestion. I am sure my PC is fine. Everytime it happened, the first thing I was thinking of hacker or virus. I scanned PC, no problem.

This morning I got reply from their company still the trade was made from my IP. I do not know where to complain now, woo...

I will change broker. Maybe the only way...