Looking for this concept for an indicator - page 2

I learned something from newdigital the other day...never list your email address that way or every email bot in the country will put you on the advertising list...

type it like this: longsheefook84atyahoo.com

Its too late now or maybe you can change it in time...or otherwise you just trashed your email address...

longsheefook:
Hello guy!who got this type of indicator?give me and i will very very thank to you!!!or email me 1 to 1 change....i buy some indicator before ,the indicator can used very well but some time can lost....who can give me topgun or Trend Snapback Forex Trading System?

1 to 1 change!!!!

email me longsheefook84atyahoo.com

duh...thanks...(gawd I am so stupid..this is why I can't code...plus I do not know trig and stuff)

luxinterior:
ES

Looks like he took your advice...but you didn't

His email is there in the quote you posted.

Lux

Please

Give me some PRO system.........Please~~

"Trend Snapback" equivalent?

I am seeking an MT4 indicator that duplicates the "Trend Snapback Indicator" found on Esignal software. Your help is appreciated. Thanks.

can anyone help?

has anyone experienced Forex Trend Snapback Trading System or used a Forex Trend Snapback Trading System, if so any comments?

hi

as I knew they used good risk of reward ratio , small pips when losses and gain big pips when profit ,it's good Money Management

===================

Forex Indicators Collection