"8and8" My daily system - ebook - page 2

Thanks Michael for sharring your system.

I start yesterday night on MIG.

Like you recommand in your PDF i start whit 3 pairs.

GBPJPY, USDCAD and EURUSD.

I get a valid signal on GBPJPY.

There is my result.

Files:
gbpjpy.jpg  73 kb

Funny when you make a copyright E-book with someone else work...

PipeTrader:
Thanks Michael for sharring your system.

I start yesterday night on MIG.

Like you recommand in your PDF i start whit 3 pairs.

GBPJPY, USDCAD and EURUSD.

I get a valid signal on GBPJPY.

There is my result.

Pipetrader,

Thanks for posting your chart. Couple of things...

Are you on demo? if you are then, as I say in the pdf, trade as many as possible.

On my charts the cross happened on Sunday night and entry at 238.09. You should then be looking either to get out at 240 resistance or use your 70% ATR trailing stop. I notice from your charts you get the "Sunday candle" - this will mess up the crosses (hence the "v" shape). Download a new MT4 package from another broker.

All the best

Michael

DonaldInvest:
Funny when you make a copyright E-book with someone else work...

Ermm...someone else's work didn't write the book, which took 2 months in preparation and writing. And it's free....

If you want to read Fozzy's comment on my book, take a look at the original thread.

Or you could just relax a bit, Donald.

*sigh*

Both books were written by me with great help from other traders' insights and I thank them for it.

Yes, I use the e-book as a way to increase exposure of my site and I see nothing wrong with that. I'm not selling snake oil, I'm offering rebates.

I know comments like these are background noise but choose your words carefully (yes, it's very easy to insult others from the safety of your room). I operate with complete openess and integrity, my business relies on it.

Thanks to all who have posted comments here and those who have emailed me directly with kind words.

Michael

MIchael,

Thans for showing this to us and preparing the book. Am I correct that we have a signal from Friday close on usdchf?

Well I tried going with that signal and todays usdjpy signal. Stopped out on both of them. Oh well.

Try taking the trade only when the weekly agrees with it.

You'll filter over half the losers.

yyyyy

michael dunbar:
*sigh*

Both books were written by me with great help from other traders' insights and I thank them for it.

Yes, I use the e-book as a way to increase exposure of my site and I see nothing wrong with that. I'm not selling snake oil, I'm offering rebates.

I know comments like these are background noise but choose your words carefully (yes, it's very easy to insult others from the safety of your room). I operate with complete openess and integrity, my business relies on it.

Thanks to all who have posted comments here and those who have emailed me directly with kind words.

Michael

may be ,you can add more brokers,on your site,to sign up with,all there on the site defintly bads

SO use the daily for entry but only enter in direction of weekly trend?