Trailing Stop EA?

I know there are many trailing stop EA's out there. I also know there are many that close all open orders. What I am looking for is an EA or script that closes all open orders but uses a trailing stop in the overall take profit. For example, I run the "Closed trades after account profit is reached" EA and I can set it for say close after all open positions are in $100 profit. What I want is the ability to trail the overall profit of all open orders say by $50. Is there such an expert or script around. Thanks

Kevin

Kaper:
I know there are many trailing stop EA's out there. I also know there are many that close all open orders. What I am looking for is an EA or script that closes all open orders but uses a trailing stop in the overall take profit. For example, I run the "Closed trades after account profit is reached" EA and I can set it for say close after all open positions are in $100 profit. What I want is the ability to trail the overall profit of all open orders say by $50. Is there such an expert or script around. Thanks Kevin

You may try this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175680