Extreme Indicator Settings - New Fx Sport!

Hello, Friends of TSD,

This thread is dedicated to INDICATOR EXTREME SETTINGS. In HIGHER TIME FRAMES or LOWER TFs, these extreme settings can sometimes show interesting CONGRUENCE. An example can be seen in the DAILY chart of the GU that I attached.

The picture shows Bollinger Bands set at extremes along with the other indicators. Trading with this setup one could follow the LScci for trading with the trend or counter the trend using the WPR% and Woodie CCI and BBs, too. These extreme settings on higher TFs can sometimes make for a great SWING INDICATOR.

All I have done is to make a HISTOGRAM of the original BB_Flat_sw line indicator and apply some extreme settings to all indicators. I tend to make histos out of my favorite line indicators because it is easier to visualize the movement.

The attached picture of the BB Indicator combines THREE BBs into one window, yet it would be great IF SOMEONE combined them into ONE INDICATOR making the setup easier.

IF you have an EXTREME FX INDICATOR SETUP that shows interesting congruence of a traded pair, SPORT IT HERE.

Regards,

COTtrader

"Ken"

Files:
gu_daily.jpg  149 kb
gu_daily_lg.jpg  168 kb

hi

hi

i like you idea!

regards lodol

hi

good idea....it should not only extreme but profitable too

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

indicators

Hi Cotrader,

Looks very interesting, could pls post ur indicators and templates pls.

thanks,

Trader

The chart is nice but how can we decide a signal if all the indicators don't show the same direction ? I think too many indicators in the chart.

nicesurf:
The chart is nice but how can we decide a signal if all the indicators don't show the same direction ? I think too many indicators in the chart.

I agree, too many indicators leads to confusion not clarity...

One should have at most 5-6 pure indicators (i use personaly 4 indicators if we exclude the pivots, an indicators that shows me the price but with bigger characters and FFcal )

prasxz:
good idea....it should not only extreme but profitable too

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Depends on MM

hi

hello

the charts show a principle of an idea and not a ready fixed system

regards lodol

Many traders are looking for unusual indicator..he..he....and they don't know what kind of indicators...

nicesurf:
Many traders are looking for unusual indicator..he..he....and they don't know what kind of indicators...

and don't know how to interpretate them.