**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 46

steinitz:
$Trader I have a couple of questions:

1. Did you have small losses that was part of the overall gains that you netted?

2. Do you ignore the previous colored bars when you take your trade based on the rules? This is a key question. I ask because by nature of my two methods it makes all the difference in the world what occurred earlier.

What I am getting at is this. If I see 2 bars of the same color like 15M & 30M and the upper TF's are opposite. Two things will happen. I will try to pick up the beginning of a new trend or I will be scalping because I am fading an opposite upper TF trend.

So to re-cap when you find two lower TF's with the same color you really need to decide what method you are following. I could spend the rest of our days together discussing this concept. By scalping it is crystal clear what I am trying to accomplish.

To use the original method we need to focus out discussions what the colored bars are doing on the earlier move and the upper TF's. This is more complicated then scalping 10 fold.

$Trader please ask us any questions you have to assist you in understanding image uploads.

I see what you are saying makes sense Don,but do you have knowledge of whether the 15 & 30 min setups have a short lived trade potential when they are against the trend of higher time frames? As often as a new trend occurs I suppose. But I observe that there can still be a fair bit of meat on an opposite trend but sometimes very little. Can we say this is also the case when the trade is in agreement with the higher trend?

hhsmoney:
Steinitz, is there a cost to become one of your members?

No just send him a PM with your e-mail.

hhsmoney:

I am on the steinitz member list. I'm number 38. steinitz told me he will start a club you have to join to get his ebook and ea and indicators. the cost I think is $1,299 to get in and then like $50 or $75 a month to keep membership and support but only 50 first people will get in. I'm going to be a rich mofo soon.

Stoph:
No just send him a PM with your e-mail.

nope. you're dead wrong.

Ted Noogent:
I am on the steinitz member list. I'm number 38. steinitz told me he will start a club you have to join to get his ebook and ea and indicators. the cost I think is $1,299 to get in and then like $50 or $75 a month to keep membership and support but only 50 first people will get in. I'm going to be a rich mofo soon.

i smell bull...Don wots the craic?

steinitz:
I just want to say to all new readers that if you wish to become a member please PM me with why you want to join and your email address. The reasons for this membership is to only release to you important alerts, EA's, upgrades, refinements etc.

I already have some improvements to indicators and additional new ones that I am keeping to release at the right time. I also want to say I have been in contact with "Bluto" and he is certainly 2nd to none on his overall love for programming and extensive knowledge of code. What makes this more exciting is he has a great mind for thinking outside the box.

He has already developed numerous EA's that actually produce profit. He is dedicating all his free time to me and this method with the hopes we can make this the most profitable EA to date.

No promisses at this point. I live in the real world and I will wait to see if we can make it mechanical.

Thanks!

If you have been following the system for a while, you would know that steinitz isn't asking for money. He's just having fun with the trolls on here.

Got it.

Thanks steinitz, got it fix. Today is the 1st day. I am demo-ing with your system manually.

LONG usd/chf as I am typing this msg now.

hhsmoney:

No there is no cost to become a member........

PeterJFX:
I see what you are saying makes sense Don,but do you have knowledge of whether the 15 & 30 min setups have a short lived trade potential when they are against the trend of higher time frames? As often as a new trend occurs I suppose. But I observe that there can still be a fair bit of meat on an opposite trend but sometimes very little. Can we say this is also the case when the trade is in agreement with the higher trend?

The lower the TF the less pips you should expect to get. What you are looking for is the short term move. I short term move on 15M is a lot less pips then a 4hr move.

Ted Noogent:

Pay no attention to this poster. He will be reported for posting slanderous material.