**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 41

Peace at last, I'm so happy *sniff*

Steinitz, since your sub-forum has been dissolved at forexfactory and the threads are now scattered everywhere, might I suggest:

1) If you want to direct people to what has already been posted at forexfactory, post some direct links to them in the first post of this thread.

or

2) If you aren't planning on going back there, do a sub-forum here like you did at forexfactory. I'm sure newdigital would allow it since many sub-forums already exist here on some really wonderful systems.

Tall cotton? I haven't heard that expression in years! But I thought it was high cotton? samething I guess :P

Which 4 pairs do you trade?

$trader:
Hi tracej

I agree with your post #516 & I take it a good advise in a very constructive

manner. The same thing has happened to me when I first started trading

FX. Now I follow only 4 pairs & on rare occassions one extra pair, but I never

have more than two trades going @ a time since I don't use set stops only

mental unless I need to be away from the screen more than a few minutes.

$Trader

Hi $Trader,

Which 4 pairs do you trade?

TIA.

Andy L

Update

Good morning!

Just want to say a few things here. First off as I said earlier I left FF (I'll abbreviate for now on) because of lack of respect. I just want to be treated fairly. NewDigital has been an upstanding guy since day one. In fact he has deleted many posts on here that are non productive and cry out to be erased. Good for him!

Now some of you have asked for anything that can help clarify, organize and just anything to make this method easier to follow and learn by. I agree. One of our readers "GOFX" has posted on #374 a compilation of anything and everything found on all forums into two word docs to help you out. Good for her she is helping as most of you suggest you want to do. This was her part that she was able to assist with.

I am going to ask for a sub-forum since this maybe a helpful way to navigate this ever growing and extremely popular method. If he agrees fine if not so be it and I will let him of course make that call. I just want to have people get along with each other.

As you can see from earlier posts I consider myself a serious guy but I have an off the wall extremely sarcastic side that I have used for any unwanted people that infiltrate the thread with nonsense. I am a fighter and don't like to be abused. But now that won't happen again as I will have the administrator take care of that.

So back to business! The EA is being developed with amazing ideas to help each trader set the variables to their risk tolerances. Your not going to see any thing released until it has shown it strengths and power to be consistent in any market conditions. I am asking a lot here but the programmer is having a field day with this because the underlying simplistic approach has much to offer.

As far as my trades go. I have had some large floating drawdowns from yesterday that are coming back quite impressively. Again I want to stress that I am getting in at the worse time. I jump in at the beginning of a counter trend. Why? Two reasons: I don't have time to sit here with my alert you guys have to wait for the reversal. Lastly, I want to see if I can be profitable under these extreme conditions.

Keep the membership growing. We are over 125 now. Thanks for listening!

gupta

hi i am a follower of ur system in ff although with no comments , recently i have checked in ur forum here. I personally appreciate taking this much pain and hardwork to teach the people. Hardly people does that keep going .hats off

Pairs Traded With HAS

I have traded the follwoing pairs using the HAS METHOD.....$/JPY, $/CAD,

E/$ & E/JPY.

$trader:
Hi tracej

I agree with your post #516 & I take it a good advise in a very constructive

manner. The same thing has happened to me when I first started trading

FX. Now I follow only 4 pairs & on rare occassions one extra pair, but I never

have more than two trades going @ a time since I don't use set stops only

mental unless I need to be away from the screen more than a few minutes.

For me using HAS in its original form works the best. That is not to say the

new version is not working. Short term trend trades are what I seek & I never hold a winner until it become a loser. Longer term for me is 48 hrs &

beyond.

In 2005 & 2006 I was into longer term position trading & you will see some

really heavy draw downs that can really stress you out. During those yrs

my returns were very good, but near the end of 2006 flows in the market

seems to change & position trading became harder for me, so I changed

my style.

For the HAS METHOD there is not much I see that can be added

that could make them better unless the EA works. The more you add the

more complicated things become & I think STEINITZ intended this to be a

simple clean chart method that is easy to understand & trade.

Tks for your valued input & views.

$Trader

Hi AceTrader. Well I'm glad my post was recieved in the manner it was meant. Sometimes its hard to post an opinion online without sounding like a jerk since there is no tone of voice or facial expressions on here - so often times you find yourself sounding like an a-hole when you really didn't mean to.

It's good you trade with a stop. A stop is a stop, whether it be mental or hard, in my book. I agree we need to keep the system SIMPLE as possible. I don't think additional indicators are the answer. The answer is in how we handle the money/trade management.

We really need to do a study of the trades and find what the drawdown ranges are BEFORE the trade comes back to profitability and how often does the trade take heat and how often it goes straight into profit. This will allow us to setup some good money mgt rules for the system - like where the ideal stop should be placed - IE we don't want to cut off trades off too fast, but at the same time we don't want a loser to run too far. After a loser reaches a certain distance from the entry, we should know the odds of the price reverting or continuing on its way the opposite way.

We should also study if we should delay initial entry by waiting X # of bars or waiting X # of pips in order for the trend to prove itself BEFORE we actually enter.

Anyway.....it's just some stuff floating around in my brain to improve the odds of success with this system.

Just like to share with you using scalping Has method-602 pips for far

Just to let you know that I am using scalping method .From my observation of person name Rob with his 15 years experience and worked as a trader in a bank and now using his own money to invest in forex. He choose not to stay long in the market. He manage to acheive an average of 1500 pips a month. And each trade he took 2 lot per trade.

I'm trying his method of putting two lots per trade. And also pivot point as my target entry & exit and also the follow the heart rules. Has TF helps me to enter at the right timing. I found out the GBPJPY move consistently than others.

I am monitoring this GBPJPY trade. Of course the spread is high but if you choose broker like MB trading and use interbank metatrader, you still can trade using Has method. Thank you again **Steinitz** . May God bless You.

Calm the Mind and Follow your Heart -it's really rocks!!

Files:
resulthas.jpg  186 kb

great system

thank you for shareing such a great system.

iwhealth:

Just to let you know that I am using scalping method .From my observation of person name Rob with his 15 years experience and worked as a trader in a bank and now using his own money to invest in forex. He choose not to stay long in the market. He manage to acheive an average of 1500 pips a month. And each trade he took 2 lot per trade.

I'm trying his method of putting two lots per trade. And also pivot point as my target entry & exit and also the follow the heart rules. Has TF helps me to enter at the right timing. I found out the GBPJPY move consistently than others.

I am monitoring this GBPJPY trade. Of course the spread is high but if you choose broker like MB trading and use interbank metatrader, you still can trade using Has method. Thank you again **Steinitz** . May God bless You.

Calm the Mind and Follow your Heart -it's really rocks!!

Hello Iwhealth

Can you (or anybody else) please post the version of the multi timeframe HAS alignment indicator you are showing on your chart please. All the others have the bars miles apart wasting so much space.

Also is there a mql4 version so that I can change the times of the 4 HAS being viewed or is this adjustable in the exe file?

Many thanks.

FxN

Has anybody tried using weekly pivots instead of daily pivots?