**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 24

steinitz:
Trying to answer a question on FF. Site down from what I see......

Confirmed FF site is down, I can not log as well nor can I open the site

fxshadow:
It has already been proven that it doesn't repaint. Check out the code. Also, you have to remember that on the 1 minute TF it will have to go through 5 squares before the 5 minute is finalized. If I have it right, you have to look at the last 5 squares on the 5 minute (if you are on the 1 minute TF) to get an accurate picture of the 5 minute.

Thanks......

SignalBars, GFT

Steinitz,

Hey, I notice your SignalBars now go nine strong, from 1min all the way to monthly. I like seeing the higher TFs there. But I just installed what I thought was the latest version (v5). It only displays up to H4. I've got "All timeframes" checked in Visualization. Do you have an updated version, or am I overlooking a setting?

N'other question with SignalBars: Any way I can change the color of the Spread value (the actual number), the Hi to Low value, etc?

This HAS group is picking up traction. Guys are fine tuning, trying adaptations... A great scene.

Best,

Andy

andyjim:
Steinitz,

Hey, I notice your SignalBars now go nine strong, from 1min all the way to monthly. I like seeing the higher TFs there. But I just installed what I thought was the latest version (v5). It only displays up to H4. I've got "All timeframes" checked in Visualization. Do you have an updated version, or am I overlooking a setting?

N'other question with SignalBars: Any way I can change the color of the Spread value (the actual number), the Hi to Low value, etc?

This HAS group is picking up traction. Guys are fine tuning, trying adaptations... A great scene.

Best,

Andy

I believe you can show some more information on the indicator. I have turned most of it to false.

I will attach it here. I just look at the colors to see what's cooking on all the TF's at once. I don't trade off of it. Just like the cockpit approach. Fun to watch the colors change while I sit here and watch my dog lick his ass.

No MQL available just the ex4

I just had to say that.

Files:

I just cracked a yard

I just cracked a yard with my floating two trades over the weekend. Closed out one of them just now to see the P/L over the yard.

Ignore these guys and rely on our emails for the important stuff.

Files:

Ff

Looks like FF is requiring a login and password to connect. They must be attempting some maintenence. Is anybody finding any use for the alert?

MTF refresh issues

Keep in mind that if you leave the platform for awhile and come back you will see that the 4TF HAS BAR colored squares will look totally out of whack compared to the HAS. Just remember to refresh.

Refresh = change MT4 TF's up or down one click and you have refreshed and all will be in sync.

steinitz:
Looks like FF is requiring a login and password to connect. They must be attempting some maintenence. Is anybody finding any use for the alert?

I got on this morning and their website was trying to push out some viruses/exploits to my browser. It went down after that so I think maybe hackers have hit it.

steinitz:

I have PM'd you and would like to get the alert. I am still having to go to my trigger TF and look at the data window at the HAS values. If i am waiting to turn blue i use the highest value of the last closed bar and set a price alert at that value to alert me that the close of that bar may be the entry. Trouble is, i have to update it all the time. Please send me the alert. Thanx!

me too

tracej:
I got on this morning and their website was trying to push out some viruses/exploits to my browser. It went down after that so I think maybe hackers have hit it.

Yeah I had the same problem had to delete some junk that got on my computer