“Trading Machine” by Avi Frister - page 3

european:
I am looking for “Trading Machine” by Avi Frister any comments or free downloads ?

I strongly recommend you not to waste your time. I myself have read and tested the strategies carefully.the book has 3 strategies and they are all %100 bogus. the writer has selected some instances that made profits.I can do that much better in the charts related to the past.

1-the strategies are buystop & sellstop orders that is when you enter the market the rally is running out of fuel and you lose your money.

2-risk reward ratio is not reasonable you risk 60pip and you may get 100 if everything is ok.(in cash cow strategy)

3-the author never releases any document showing success in real market.you know why ? because there isn't any.

So, nobody can show live results?

read the thread, most people think its useless

Avi Frister

Dear friends,

I am new here and came across to this Ebook

You guys mind to share with me?

Please..please...

Thanks in advances

Avi Frister e-book review

robertoisme:
Dear friends,

I am new here and came across to this Ebook

You guys mind to share with me?

Please..please...

Thanks in advances

It may be a relative nice book for newbies, but for me been a trader for the past 5 years (successful for the last 2 years) it is random noise, with not much content, the fact that this 181 page doc. file zipped and unzipped ratio is 5.4 % (difference between compressed and non-compressed), says for me it is pure random noise .....LOL

ECO

Avi Frister

Hello.

Have read much about this book and got a little curious.

Could someone send me for my e-mail?

Thanks.

pmgo10@gmail.com

I read this guy also manages accounts, and from various postings on the web, he has blown numerous accounts. I had read his ebook sometime ago [no, I no longer have it], it had nice information for a newbie, but how can you believe anything in it if he can't even manage accounts. Its like many trading books or strategies whereby the person does not even use their own system so how can you trust it?

count me too

FXBabe:
email it to me please, just sent you a pm

It is highly appreciate.