Is there an indicator called Historical Volatility Ratio?

if there is an indicator called Historical Volatility Ratio i would appreciate it if some one can help me find it.

Volatility.

Some indicators, aticles, and EAs:

- We have some good thread related to this subject.

- Some indicators you may find here (VoltyChannel_Stop indicator with settings explanation and here.

- BBands_Stop indicator with settings explanation (and new version is attached).

- And we have this thread with indicators (for MT3) and this one (MT4).

- And we have this e-book.

- Historical Volatility Ratio indicator is here.

- Volatility Quality Index indicator is here.

- Chaikin Volatility - New Stuff thread.

hey newdigital you rock man thanks alot

The search for the momentum/volatility

Hello people!

I need a momentum/volatility indicator (oscilliator) to a system i am developing. I miss a good momentum/volatility indicator to give the system an extra edge.

Yes i know that there's the default Momentum in MT4, the ADX etc etc. But non of them appeal to me.

I did use the Yur4ik until i recently discovered that it repainted it self. I have also looked at the T3_iAnchMom_hist indicator but i don't feel that it's the right way to go.

I like when i see bars in the oscilliator window just like Yur4ik, Awesome Oscilliator, AC etc etc.

I would appriciate it very much if some one could recommand an indicator that shows up in the oscilliator window as bars and shows the momentum / Volatility of the price. Ofcourse no repainting indicators please.

Regards / Jolimoney

New Volatility Indicator

Hello to all, i want to build and plot a histogram volatility indicator e.g.

volatility = bollinger width(n periods, d deviation) / SMA(n periods) * 100

if only volatility(t) > trigger (trigger constant like %20) and

volatility(t)>volatility(t-1) then plot in color1 else color2.

i.e. if volatilitytrigger but less than the previous bar again color2.

Thanks to all...