Is anyone honestly making any money from trading the Forex? - page 5

Make money tradeing forex.

1st I must ask, Is it O.K. for me to post a link to a very cheap monthly service that makes many hundreds of pips per month. every month? It is a mentoring / signal service where the moderator stays with you live from 4 A.M. until around 11 A.M.. I have been with him for about a year. am learning and making much more than the 149 per month charge. I want to add that i get nothing for giving this to anyone here or otherwise. I'm just one of his many students. There is also a live mentoring period on most Saturdays. from 9 A.M. till 11, 11:30 ish or so. This is the only Forex teaching , earn as you go programs Ive stayed with and intend to master. So if its O.K. Id love to share it with you. This guy deserves to be recommended.

Leo.

fxdare:
1st I must ask, Is it O.K. for me to post a link to a very cheap monthly service that makes many hundreds of pips per month. every month? It is a mentoring / signal service where the moderator stays with you live from 4 A.M. until around 11 A.M.. I have been with him for about a year. am learning and making much more than the 149 per month charge. I want to add that i get nothing for giving this to anyone here or otherwise. I'm just one of his many students. There is also a live mentoring period on most Saturdays. from 9 A.M. till 11, 11:30 ish or so. This is the only Forex teaching , earn as you go programs Ive stayed with and intend to master. So if its O.K. Id love to share it with you. This guy deserves to be recommended. Leo.

Go for it.

Some experienced traders are making money from forex trading, but I think, they will not share their secret here with others.

Not entirely true. The fact is, we've been called UNREALISTIC. After many years soaking in FOREX, answering non-sense in forums, was trying to help but ended up with more sarcasm and criticism, who in the right mind... I mean c'mon. Let's face it. Trading is just a mental punishment to oneself. Those who made it, even if they teach, it wouldn't make any sense to those who received it.

fred:
If so, please post your indicators and set ups so we can all test and see who's got the best system and who is actually making money from using indicators and strategies from this site, or any other source.

What's the best pair to trade and at what time?

I have tested many systems here, I haven't found one that will make you money to get rich, if any money at all, all seem to fail within first month, please prove me wrong!

I guess that those who have already found the formula to make money will not share it easily on a web forum.