My E.A. results - page 4

The thing about Mt4 is that they always update and you can have the best EA and it be good for the many months, then mt4 updates then everythjng crash and tumble. I once have a system way better then this My EA and the live account I did took $5,000 into $16,000 with in one month and for many month, with this I trade the contest and have won first place and they paid me $5,000.00 of the prize money(Neuimex Broker Forex World Contest) if you guys look back at their contest archive on their site, I represent the USA 1st Place against Germany, Russian, Italy and other countries , I also won many other time, but the broker got crooked and went into Bankruptcy proceedures, the then MT4 updates and the whole thing just went blank it became a zombie and never came back to life again..People should not sell such a EA base on backtest and the point of us being in here and paid subscriber is hoping that all great EA is free for all, aren't we all suppose to share ideas so that we can all benefits. I would love to share some of my successful EA but I know some will alter it and turn it into commercial uses. They might turn around and try to sell back to me and that would b e me sucker to buy it. If my EA didn't turn into zombie USA would have won much much more time and walk away with so many $5,000 prizes. I took a loser EA which people share and then alter the code and it became a winner and won several contest..I did share it back but the EA can not evolved with the MT4 updates...

Trading Competition :: Winners : Leaders of Competition.

Account Country City Balance

12409 USA Clovis 16 699

12527 USA Murphysboro, IL 12 468

Archive link: FOREX, FUTURES, CFD. . ..:: Commission free trading, online real-time trading signals,most competitive margins available.