Evidence Based Technical Analysis (EBTA) - page 2

Sorry it took so long to continue...

I am not advocating the use of a particular system, or a particular company's products, I simply want to ensure that whatever system you do use, you try and follow objective analysis of its performance, and review its past performance under a lot of scrutiny.

I prefer to use NEURAL NETWORKS, in an attempt to predict future market behaviour. And I do want to put emphasis in the word "attempt".

Personally, I like to read papers from well known sources, like the proceedings from the IEEE International conferences on Neural Networks, Artificial Neural Neworks, papers from several Russian Universities, and others, in this topic. As they do follow the scientific method when developing/coding/testing/analysing market prediction models.

Their findings have been put to the test and into practice by many commercial grade automated trading systems, which have been used by large financial institutions, for many years.

Not related to NN's, there is one good book about EBTA, which is:

Evidence-Based Technical Analysis: Applying the Scientific Method and Statistical Inference to Trading Signals (Hardcover)

by David R Aronson (Author)

More later...

Thanks.

EBTAFOLLOWER

I'm just delving into Neural Networks, and I know that I'd definitely appreciate links to any/all papers you know of.

-MRE-

For this, I had  been using this and it's  great.
Just technical analysis

Harrymon12:
For this, I had  been using this and it's  great.
Just technical analysis
What is the purpose of using excel when you can not handle orders from it?