PowerTrading/The River - page 45

Yes

droesparky:
PT I take it you take the break and not a close above or below the break, is that correct?

Yes, we take the break normally based on Price Action. If we are moving towards the break with some momentum, I go as soon as we cross. If we just dribble across, then I wait for a few candles on the other side. I rarely get false signals.

PT

Files:
1_7.gif  17 kb

Nice chart for the day

Thanks for posting the break-out chart setup for the day, it was exactly the same chart setup i have for the day.... I couldn't post the chart set-up because i was so much i hurry as i was running late to office.

Presently, i have short cable on 2.0422

thanks friend

too bad my stop loss was hit

PT,

I'd like your contribution to my today's trade. i know that you can't always win but then were you hit as i was today.

The price momentum on the breakage of the zone was high and i went short at 2.0422. got 7pips before the price went against me so fast. I did watched as my stoploss was hit.

Can you give an advice to safeguard the re-occurence of such.

I thought that i should have secured at least a pip befroe the market went against me but then i'd like to have your advice.

-20pips since i started to go live

No problem i will make more than that for real i the next opportunity... mean while i have to wait for another 24hrs because am at work now and there wouldn't be time to trade.

happy trading guys

adewale:
Hello,

Sorry for getting stopped,we normally check the bigger time frame like 4hrs to know how the currency is behaving. yep, there was a false break-out today but then you could have earned some pips if you follow the break-out direction locking in the pips in every 5 moves.

no prob. more time to learn and share ideas

Thanks for the advice adewale

got hit due to trading by impulse

hi all,

after analysing my trade, i discovered that i got hit by my stoploss bcos i acted based on impulse

Hows my chart?

My adjustments today were here such...

I use trailing -45-

Files:
1_9.gif  19 kb

spektr:
My adjustments today were here such... I use trailing -45-

hey spektr, Can you please explain how you use the CCI?

I use CCI for acknowledgement of a signal, I draw on it a trendlines