Stoc_%R_21

Here is a system I am working on, with the rules I have so far.

TF 30

Indicators

Stoc 8,3,3 with a 21ema overlaid on it

%R 14 with a 21ema overlaid on it

21ema on price chart

Rules

1. When you are in profit do not let it go back against you!

2 Trade during UK session.

3. Use good MM, I recommed less then 5% off account in risk at any one time.

4.SL 40, (set to your own risk level)

5. Entrys

Buy when %R crosses up thru the 21 on the d%R and Stoc crosses up thru the 21 on the SToc. enter on open of next candle. It dosnt matter if its this candle that the crossed happened on what I want it for both stoc and %R to have crossed the 21.

Sell when %R crosses down thru the 21 on the %R and Stoc crosses down thru the 21 onthe stoc, enter on open of next candle.

6.Exits

You can use 20 or 30 pips depending on which pair your trading.

Use pivot points or Fibs as targets.

The use of trend lines and other support and resistance areas.

I do suggest you have your exit in mind before you enter the trade, start with the manual 20 pips lock in some and aim for a resistance or support area after that. If your a newbie please just take 20 and be very happy, then study what happens after that.

Manual backtest has given near 70% win loss ratio, and is even better the more conservative you are once in the profit. (just dont let itturn back against you) no need to try prove the system right there will be losses. Manual backtest did not note news events, I wouldnt touch this trade say 30 mins before NFP.

Ive attached a couple images the first shows usd/chf during normal trading time with a couple enties marked, the second one shows what happens durning the period outside of trading time. Also there are days as you know when you get whipped anyway, thats why we have stops and why I say if your in the profit dont let it go against you.

any thoughts to help refine the system would always be appreciated, I do want to keep it as simple as possible though.

Files:
nowhis.gif  23 kb
whips.gif  20 kb

Hi.

How can you put 21 MA on Stoc. please?

Thank.

Chawichsak

drag it from the indicator list and drop it on the stoc indicator, then under the parameters tab where it says Apply to select previous indicator if stoc is the top indicator. If stoc is on the bottom chose first indicator.

What indicator is this?

%R 14

Williams % range

at the bottom of standard indicators on meta4

heres one I use its a fancied up williams% range

Files:

Thanks Perky.

The indicators don't appear to give the same trigger. Looks like a few losses with the stoch crossing and confirmed by R% going on the open of the next candle.

Files:
gbp_jpy.gif  29 kb

there is a nasty spike on that chart right before news came out.

It will have some losses, but it works.

I use the reg %R and standard stoc

Thank you . Droesparky

Hi

could you please attach tpl

thx bj

here is the template

Files: