$1000 Live Account

OK guys I've opened a real account and just deposited $1K. Tips on keeping this amount alive by using a Expert Advisor or Manual Method appreciated.

So how should I go about trading this small amount?

Hi XOLOSIS, In order to best answer your question I clicked on your username and looked at a few of your previous posts. The best tip that I can give you is that if you are asking the question "So how should I go about trading this small amount?" Then you should WAIT until you learn more about trading first and then learn about EA's. In essence save your money until you have more experience, the forex market is not a place to get wealthy overnight but with practice and commitment you can make money over the long term. Go to forexfactory dot com also in order to get additional education. Also read lots and lots of threads on this forum and other forums in order to answer some of your most basic questions, think of the time that you take as an investment in your forex schooling. Lastly study charts in your free time ie. sit and watch how price moves, choose different time frames when watching and find which one fits your personality. In essence slow down and educate yourself first. cheers

XOLOSIS:
OK guys I've opened a real account and just deposited $1K. Tips on keeping this amount alive by using a Expert Advisor or Manual Method appreciated. So how should I go about trading this small amount?

goldensight:
Hi XOLOSIS, In order to best answer your question I clicked on your username and looked at a few of your previous posts. The best tip that I can give you is that if you are asking the question "So how should I go about trading this small amount?" Then you should WAIT until you learn more about trading first and then learn about EA's. In essence save your money until you have more experience, the forex market is not a place to get wealthy overnight but with practice and commitment you can make money over the long term. Go to forexfactory dot com also in order to get additional education. Also read lots and lots of threads on this forum and other forums in order to answer some of your most basic questions, think of the time that you take as an investment in your forex schooling. Lastly study charts in your free time ie. sit and watch how price moves, choose different time frames when watching and find which one fits your personality. In essence slow down and educate yourself first. cheers

Agree. In short, demo --> mini --> regular, "-->" means doing well for a few months. "Doing well" means consistency profit.

Have you try babypips.com? My best tips to keep your account alive is educating yourself.

Try FXCM.com and sign up for their 8 days course. 19.99$ (can't beat that)

http://www.fxcm.com/power-course-promo.jsp

I highly recommend it. I did it 2 months ago and learnt so much in a short amount of time. After that i opened a 300$ mini account that allows me to send my questions to the instructors for a whole year.

Don't start trading until you have a method, that you practiced it on a demo account showing profit.

Good luck.

XOLOSIS:
OK guys I've opened a real account and just deposited $1K. Tips on keeping this amount alive by using a Expert Advisor or Manual Method appreciated. So how should I go about trading this small amount?

Hi, do you want me to help you using my ea run for you? I will help you run 24/1 week 5.5 day. if interest, PM me

tytian