Camelrab_sam rule (several pips for baby and family) - page 2

More

see the picture: already removed 030407

damiani filter?

1) can you explain more on how to use the damiani as a filter?

2) what TF do you recommend to use for your method?

SkyDART

Hi guys.

This is basically just another view of SkyDART.

thesource:
Hi guys. This is basically just another view of SkyDART.

Yah

We all build it on the basement waddah attar the amazing indicator. If the rule is profit, follow it and post its result. if NOT, I have something to write, contribute and share with everybody in this forum.

regards,

Compare

Sorry I sounded a bit dull there. LOL

I loaded the setup and I'm just looking at the signals. If the one can benefit the other then it'll be great.

Keep on posting results. You should pm SkyDart as well. I think he can be a great assett over here.

Comment on Waddah

smartcamel:
see the attached pictures already Modified 030407

Just a quick note. If you look at the rules for the Waddah Indicator. The yellow line should be moving in an upwards direction to confirm the open position. In the pic the trade is a bit premature for the Long Open.

Rather wait a few bars and if the condition is met and supported by the other indi's then open your trade

What RSI Indicator do you have on your system? Where can I find it?

Thanks..

Marc

smartcamel:
and more please the attached picture

further down the line with more development of the system you will end up with trading ISAKAS by Zeman

marcf:
What RSI Indicator do you have on your system? Where can I find it?

Thanks..

Marc

That's mine, you can find it here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Pj..

Where to find PJoverRSI why i dont have screen like your setup on pictures I have only waddah on my setup.

Please help me I downloaded all indicators and template when I open template I see only Waddah Attar, trend direction and nothing more. some one can send me full package of system.

Big profits to you, thanks a lot.