Need an EA for "pyramiding the Trend" ! - page 3

txh Linuxer and minime

MiniMe:
I would suggest to check TMLM by Waddah Attar what you can do with that expert is draw a line on the chart and the expert will place pending above or below the line " user defined " with user defiend TP and SL

thx Linuxer and minime

about TMLM, can u give me the link?

thx

stevenali:
thx Linuxer and minime

about TMLM, can u give me the link?

thx

This one? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176975

How about a Diamond EA?

A diamond strategy is used to scale in a trend market with tp set. I use the first lot as a gamble trade once you find trend second order is 5 lots. Third order with 4 lots. Second order with 3 lots. Fourth order with 2 lots. All orders are pending orders.

e-bm-6lines.mq4

Files:

Thanks for doing your best having people interested in this, Linux

OK I'll try that somewhere else. Please could you be so kind as to edit your post and remove the quote? I would greatly appreciate, since I don't want this to spread all over, I'm sure you understand.

Content erased.

tagada:
OK I'll try that somewhere else. Please could you be so kind as to edit your post and remove the quote? I would greatly appreciate, since I don't want this to spread all over, I'm sure you understand.

Sorry can't help more but I have the big focus of learn plain C+ maybe after that.

Interesting idea.

Can use this EA for EU ?

tdion:
Here is one that I wrote in about 20 minutes. It needs work.... is not profitable yet.

Hi Can I use you EA for EU pair ?