Computer must be ON for EA to run?

This is a silly question but can you turn your computer off once you've setup the EA to run?

Or does it need to be on 24/7 and MT4 running for it to keep control of things.

I've always thought the machine should be ON.

XOLOSIS:
This is a silly question but can you turn your computer off once you've setup the EA to run?

Or does it need to be on 24/7 and MT4 running for it to keep control of things.

I've always thought the machine should be ON.

yes, its a need to operate your computer 24/5 or rent a dedicated server to load your MT4 up. Thats what I did.

Regards,

David

Your EA

davidke20:
yes, its a need to operate your computer 24/5 or rent a dedicated server to load your MT4 up. Thats what I did.

Regards,

David

Hello David, would you mind to share with us what EA have you been using? Cause in TSD forum I have not found a good one, thanks in advance

Edick:
Hello David, would you mind to share with us what EA have you been using? Cause in TSD forum I have not found a good one, thanks in advance

Dude, I bet you never read all the EA thread. I'm a programmer! I'm a retired floor trader. And I'm a newbie on MT4. I started to learn MQL4 2 months ago. Recently helping development over 10point_3.mq4 thread. There is tonnes of good EA around. Seriously, I think you should start contributing in order to benefit yourself. I'm not teasing you, but... there's no free lunch. If you decided to sit back and wait for somebody to share a profitable EA, please atleast contribute $12 to TSD forum to join the ELITE section.

Meanwhile, I'm not selling my EA, but my EA only available for my own development team. Those who continue contribute to my system will get the update of my EA. Below attached 1 of the on going project. I will make an announcement when I decided to make it available for fellow trader to test it out. Do not PM me now, before I make announcement. I will not make exception until I decide the recruitment date. Stay tune and safe trading.

Regards,

David

Files:
nf_1.gif  6 kb
nf_1.htm  112 kb

Thought so!.

Edick don't make the same mistake I did and go about getting your hands on David's EA like by PM'ing or jumping the queue.

The guys on the 10point3 thread have done alot of work and its only fair to read through it before earning the right to trial it.

Oh forgot to add I'm a member of the Elite section and highly recommend it.