Profitable Day Trading EA - page 4

Make sure you have it on the M5 chart for each currency pair you try. OK?

I am trying a bunch of them even though I know that most might/will give false readings.

Thanks.

Trader83:
Hi, Tom! Why do your EA trade 1 lot since 2007.03.08, as you say that lots=0.5?

Basically, I started with 1.0 lots and then changed it to 0.5 and 1.0.

i wanted to see the levergage effects. If you check my statements above and on start page, you will see what I have done. This is simply a test. I could have left it at 1.0 or 0.5.

How is it trading on your demo a/c? Any statements yet.

thanks

Tom

testing daytrading

hi, i am testing DayTradingMM. Do you use sl ?

operating without sl is too much danger.

can you post daytrading2?

thank you, giapel

best regards

testing daytrading

sorry, this is correct attach

giapel

Files:
dt.htm  12 kb
dt.gif  5 kb

Is it possible for you to add magic number to it?...

The first EA is the DayTrading2A. I have named it 2A as I have added my own MM which a friend sent me. I am using it only on EU with default settings on a 5min chart. The second EA is TrendMeLeaveMe3. StopLoss = 500 T/P = 1000. I also run e-TSAtr_NRTR_Last for my trailing stop which is based on ATR.

Hello, basza! Can you tell, where is it possible to get these EAs?

Thanks!

Trader83:
Hello, basza! Can you tell, where is it possible to get these EAs? Thanks!

Hello Trader83

All theses ea's are from this forex-tsd If you have problems let me know and I can post the DailyTrading2a here to stay with topic but will email the others to you

basza:
Hello Trader83 All theses ea's are from this forex-tsd If you have problems let me know and I can post the DailyTrading2a here to stay with topic but will email the others to you

Basza can you please post the EA

teldon:
Basza can you please post the EA

Here is the DayTrading2A ea. Will send the other 2 ea's in an hour or two to your email. Or you can send your email address to b.rumsey@xtra.co.nz.

Files: