Profitable Day Trading EA - page 7

basza:

The second EA is TrendMeLeaveMe3. StopLoss = 500 T/P = 1000. I also run e-TSAtr_NRTR_Last for my trailing stop which is based on ATR.

As you can see, this is working out very good at the moment and I hope it keeps it up.

Could you tell me please on what timeframe you use EA TrendMeLeaveMe3. And could you post newer statement ?

arie keynan:
Hi I am trying to run this EA forward on demo as well as on live, but no trades. It's alive on backtes, but not on forward. Attached the version I am using. Please help anyone (Unless it is a first of Aprill thing which if it is, I will seriously reconsider sharing my holy grail with you guys).

Mate, try to put it on M1 chart and test it see whether it open trade. As far as I concern, the signal come oftenly. Once you see some action in M1. Then you can relief and set it on higher time frame.

Regards

David

Mate, try to put it on M1 chart and test it see whether it open trade

Thaks David.

However it did open yestarday my first trade (on demo as well as on live). It opened a long trade on NZDUSD on 29.march at 18:49 GMT. Strangely enough this is just few hours before the New Zeland GDP annouuncement.

So far it is loosing but it is not closed yet

Arie

arie keynan:
Thaks David.

However it did open yestarday my first trade (on demo as well as on live). It opened a long trade on NZDUSD on 29.march at 18:49 GMT. Strangely enough this is just few hours before the New Zeland GDP annouuncement.

So far it is loosing but it is not closed yet

Arie

Ok mate. I've never trade with this system before. According to my experience and what the code says, it take the anti trend especially correction. So, you've caught in the correction before the spike! In order to reduce the risk, reduce your lot size, diversify with trading corelated pair to protect your margin. I used to play with this kind of anti trend scalping system with USDJPY/EURJPY and EURUSD. You'll definitely see some difference. Try it on demo. If it works well, you're going to treat me a beer. Cheers

Regards

David

I'm trying out the daytradingMM and daytrading2A but am getting this error:

"Daytrading2A EUR/USD, M5: OrderSend(Daytrading) failed with error #4109" Any ideas of whats wrong? Thanks

Hello basza

Could you tell me please on what timeframe you use EA TrendMeLeaveMe3. And could you post newer statement. Please !!

basza, how are your trading results with the EA you mentioned in this thread?

Concenring Daytrading EA, has anybody got profit during last week, I lost about 300 pips...

Just showing my statement for testing purposes.

"DayTrading" EA trades are higher than 1 lot.

I am also running another EA "Simple MACD" on this test bed which are dedicated to 1 lot.

Spider~

Updates on system so far....

Spider~

arie keynan:
Hi I am trying to run this EA forward on demo as well as on live, but no trades. It's alive on backtes, but not on forward. Attached the version I am using. Please help anyone (Unless it is a first of Aprill thing which if it is, I will seriously reconsider sharing my holy grail with you guys).

Working fine with me.

Are you shure you enable "allow live trading" ?

Also, if you are using trade size per cent, are you testing with minilots?