Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER - page 2

Cja grait indicator ,maybe the best for mt4 i ever sow.Would you consider to make mtf boolinger sqeeze to look like this.For me BBsqeeze is best indication

to take best possible entry if you have read Akuma99 system.

Boolinger sqeeze on 30min,1 hour gives good entries in the direction of the trend after cosolidation.If we have 4 hours sqeeze than the move is limited if not we can get big move.

Puting those things together with your indicator and ading few pivots or moving averages as sup-res or just trend lines you can make pretty good system-indicator.

Just a sugestion.

best regards

could anyone please show how it appears in the list of indicators, in all the metatraders i have do not appear, and when i try to open the file it is empty.

Its wonderfull!

Thanks!

Can you attach source or add options position right bottom, maybe size fonts? Its big size number as my old soviet union digital watch .

Ideal, options

1.position

2. size

3. extra details for any item separe

4. maybe Alert and/or sendmail if all color red/green?

Files:
simba_2.gif  25 kb

Don't appears in my MT4.

Hello.

The indicator doesn't appears in my MT4 too.Also put in indicator folder.Help me please

Cha.

It worked for me

chawichsak:
Hello.

The indicator doesn't appears in my MT4 too.Also put in indicator folder.Help me please

Cha.

Did you restart MT? That's the only thing I can think could be wrong... It worked for me.

Options for indicator

frantacech:
Its wonderfull!

Thanks!

Can you attach source or add options position right bottom, maybe size fonts? Its big size number as my old soviet union digital watch .

Ideal, options

1.position

2. size

3. extra details for any item separe

4. maybe Alert and/or sendmail if all color red/green?

Check out the Post #1 - I have altered the indicator to give more options including size and a Shift function.

thanks a lot cja, it finally works and it`s a good tool to see the trend.

jerseydevil20 , cja

Thank you so much.It work find now.

Cha.

Thanks a lot CJA , very nice

Hi CJA.

Thanks very much for a great indicator. Really good.

Would you be able to include the option to change the default colours. It would make it easier for me to use as I am a bit colourblind - not totally of course but reds and greens aren't too hot together

Thanks